Why Should I Even Post :cry:

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by DrowningInTears, Sep 9, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DrowningInTears

DrowningInTears Well-Known Member

I will only upset people and not be understood or believed. :cry:

2. Emo_kitty

Emo_kitty Account Closed

what happend i hope that your ok pm me if you need to talk
    Ella

3. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hello Drowning In Tears,

I hope you are feeling better than you did the last time I spoke with you :hug:
    Please don't do what you have planned. You would be awfully missed. Please tell us what has made you feel so low so that we can try to help you hun, Take care :hug:

4. patacake

patacake Well-Known Member

Hi hun

whats missing hun , whats making u feel worse lately , are u missing chatting as much , u seem in a bad way , tap me on msn whenever , if im there ill always respond to u , take care

feel a lil better hunni

:hug:

love Jo x

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 9, 2008
  5. DrowningInTears

i feel despair beyond comprehension. the world is a terrible place

6. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

What's making you feel so bad hun? :hug:

7. Hurted

Hurted Well-Known Member

PM me when you need, i will love to talk with u, listen to you...

Anyway, if i wont reply very fast, it will meen that im busy and not that i dont like you:)

8. DrowningInTears

society is just evil. politicians, people running things are all deeply evil and attack and opress and commit atrocities, then are displayed as heroes. i dont want to live in a world like this. everything bad is happening everything is horrrible i have no purpose. i am not accepted

9. fromthatshow

fromthatshow Staff Alumni

everything in this world is only a reflection of what is inside us. the evil politicians are nothing more than projections of the evil within ourselves

10. Dave_N

Dave_N Guest

Hi DIT. Stick around a little while longer. The Democrats might get back into the white house and things should turn around for the better in the USA. George W's reign of terror is coming to an end. Maybe then the world will be a better place? :hug:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.