why should I go on?

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by chinchilla man, Mar 2, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. chinchilla man

chinchilla man New Member

I`m so fed up with my life. I`m forever saying sorry to people even if it`s not my fault. I`m going through a re-trial, over my abuse as a child. One of my brothers has pleaded guilty the other hasn`t. I have tried to get help but no one will help me what so ever. I can`t take no more and see no light at the end of the tunnel.
  2. Alexgrey

Alexgrey Well-Known Member

Im sorry to hear you feel down!!!
    try getting some specialty help, try talking to a doctor or something.
  3. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

What's happened when you try to get help?

Here if you ever want to talk, my PM box is always open.
  4. flowers

flowers Senior Member

this is a very good place. it is a community of caring people who will hear you. And respond. I hope you get the help you so deserve. Just please dont give up. There are lots of people here. And as you post you already are part of the community.

You ask why you should go on. The answer for me is that I think I am here on earth for a purpose. perhaps a worthy purpose. Yes my life has been horrible. And yes, I lived through abuse. And yes, I was and am disrespected. And yes, i think i am worthless. But those very things have made me better able to hear others who suffer. I do not want to take my life and then find out when it is too late that chapter 2 or 3 of my life would have been something important to live for. Perhaps to even help others. Please do not give up on trying to find help. Because chapter 2 and 3 might be very worthy for you. Even though you cannot see any light at the end of the tunnel. Please dont give up.

I found this link here at suicide forrum. in a section called "links" I remembered seeing it. And when I saw that you live in the UK I thought it might be helpful for you. Its a help website. I am pasting the links to email or phone them. Maybe they could even suggest how you can find help locally.
    you can email
    Or call them on the phone
    I hope they can help. Either way, keep coming back here. Okay? you seem like a very nice person. Glad you are here
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 3, 2012
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.