Why should I kill myself

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by wastedmylife, Sep 2, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. wastedmylife

wastedmylife Well-Known Member

There are people who contributed to me being in the shape I am in, why dont I kill them?

But who I am kidding, just like I am a coward in life I will just live in misery or maybe kill myself which I probably wont
  2. Dave_N

Dave_N Guest

Killing people is not the answer, no matter how tempting that may be. Focus on getting better instead.
  3. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Like Dave said, killing people is not the solution. You should set your mind to getting better instead of thinking about harming others, PM me if you need to talk :hug:
  4. wastedmylife

funny you should say that, there are people in this country who I hate more then anything, people who might agree with your avatar

In my view they helped contribute me to being this sorry pathetic state I am in

And No I dont think I will get better, I planned to move out of this shit hole country after my dog died and now I am fucked
  5. wastedmylife

I wish the problem was my mind, I have so many physical problems now it is unreal
  6. purplefizz

purplefizz Senior Member

^ It's still your mind. You are letting your physical problems affect you mentally.
  7. Ediciussievol

Ediciussievol Well-Known Member

I agree. It's how you perceive your physical difficulties. Your perception thereof.
  8. DrowningInTears

DrowningInTears Well-Known Member

i cant stand my country, usa. i cant stand austrailia or canada or uk either, there are so many evil countries doing so many evil things. i hate democracy it is sold as freedom but there is no freedom in it. media that controls peoples thoughts. propaganda to say you have freedom, but there are laws to destroy anyone who's views are not in line with the brainwashed society. you can be thrown in jail for thought crimes in my country and many others and this is a hideous despair that i cant cope with. i just want to kill myself. my country has no opportunity no freedom and silinces and commits atrocities aagainst those who expresses views they deem as 'deviant'.
  9. Dave_N

Dave_N Guest

If you hate democratic countries so much, then why don't you go live in a communist country like China? :tongue:
  10. LastCrusade

LastCrusade Well-Known Member

dont kill urself
  11. ZundertowZ

ZundertowZ Well-Known Member

i would love to take out a couple of motherfuckers but in the end i allowed them to take advantage of me! so ill just take out myself!
  12. Samantha

Samantha Well-Known Member

Its called growing older.

13. Samantha

What are the Mental Hospitals like in China.?
    I think Russia is better.

14. wastedmylife

haha ok, at 28
  15. Ediciussievol

Ediciussievol Well-Known Member

Well, look at this thought process a second. Obviously you don't really desire to do anything to anyone, and that's great! But I think what you wanting is positive, actually... and that is, if you are in despair, being angry about being there is kind of a step up...

Now, after not acting or dwelling on feelings of revenge, you move up the thought process once more, which is where you want to be, right?

"I don't/didn't deserve this crap".

In time your thoughts will shift to "I deserve better. More good things." Etc.

Just keep reaching for that next best thought, more positive than the last. Or at least more 'neutral' than negative.

"You know, I deserve to be around those who treat me well."

See the natural progression?

So, you are actually shifting in your thought process, and beginning to move up the ladder to feeling better.

Congratulations! And you thought you weren't doing well!
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 2, 2008
  16. Samantha

Internet activity is now monitored as bad as China you just don't realise it.

17. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

If your going to move to a different country try France. You can take vacations to germany , Sweden, Norway. Those countries are beautifull. The castles are really cool. My dad was stationed in France and we went to those places on holidays. Please don't put down the USA. Our country does so much for third world countries. If it wasn't for us they would perish. Take Care!!~Joseph~
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.