Why should I kill myself

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by wastedmylife, Nov 6, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. wastedmylife

wastedmylife Well-Known Member

everytime I think I am going to be suicidal I think of the people who helped me be in the shape I am in , I was a good person, a person who was full of life, people helped me be in the shape I am in out of their own greed or selfishness or greed

Why should I kill myself, why should I let them live and let me die, I know I cant go on in this shape so I dont know what I am going to do

I am either going to have to pull a murder suicide or just kill myself because I am a dysfunctional person at this point

I can either take the cowards way out like I have done my whole life or take some people out with me, I am not sure at this point

2. 247j

247j Active Member

Is murder really the answer to your problems?
    What good will it do.

I understand your hurting so much right now real bad
    But just think those people will be dead you will be dead but what has it resolved it doesn't hurt them they are dead infact it just hurts people that never did anything to you.

Your hurting bad right now but murder and ending it all aren't the option right now your focusing on the problem don't focus on that don't focus on the hurt and pain and the obvious focus on a solution getting things better.

Am here if you want to chat.

Your not a bad person don't try to convince yourself you are don't leave this world at all but especially on a negative it doesn't help resolve anything.

Always here for you.

Rick

:hug:

3. wastedmylife

wastedmylife Well-Known Member

whatever I just think people helped me be in the shape I am in , I used to be a good person, my problems go beyond psychological at this point, I just cant go on in the shape I am in and I dont know what to do

4. Dave_N

Dave_N Guest

I hope that I'm not on your hitlist. :sad:

5. MandyPandaa

MandyPandaa Member

If you do that, think of the people that love the people you're killing. Think of the family members you're hurting, the little brothers or sisters you're messing up for LIFE.

You'd be making those kids just as messed up as you are now, if not moreso.

How would that make you any better than the people that hurt you?

6. bluegrey

bluegrey Antiquities Friend

My girlfriend has OCD and major depressive disorder-two hellish mental illnesses we both share. Years ago she was pushed to a level of depression by her father which resulted in a suicide attempt, jumping in front of a train, which amputated both of her legs below the knee.

Today she is still tortured by her OCD and depression but she has fully adapted to her prosthetic legs and the severe limitations they impose on her life. She has also long ago forgiven her father and is a very kind, spiritual and selfless person.

I hope you can somehow adapt to your limitations, I can't imagine how hard that would be but I hope it does happen. I also hope the people who harmed you will make restitution or you can somehow sever all ties with them and heal from the damage they inflicted on you. I hope your life becomes worth living again.

7. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Hey WML,
    You shouldn't say things like you are going to off people for doing you wrong!!It is against the law to make those kind of accusations. If someone takes a mind to turn you in you can do some jail time.
    I know you won't handle that very well because of your mental health problems. Please sit back and think about what you are saying.
    I have read your posts and besides a little bitterness everynow and then, you come across as a fairley level headed person. Just write those ppl off as asswipes and don't deserve your attention..Take Care!!~Joseph~

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.