Why should I live?

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Xistence, Jul 11, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Xistence

Xistence Well-Known Member

I don't know if I want to live anymore. I'm slowly losing all of my friends. I don't really have a place anywhere. I don't know what to do...

Is there any reason I should live?

2. wastedmylife

wastedmylife Well-Known Member

if you have a clear concience I would say that is the best thing in the world, you can always be a better person, I have no friends either but I fucked my concience up so I am fucked

If you have a clear concience then you should enjoy life becuase that is the most important thing in the world

3. BioHomocide

BioHomocide Well-Known Member

It's not why you should live it's why do you want/need to live.

If the want/need outweigh the uncertainty then you will have your reasons.

4. Xistence

I guess I can always find something somewhere to enjoy.

5. sudut

sudut Well-Known Member

i hope you find new friends. almost everyone of us faces this problem. you are not alone. life is an adventure. its all a part of life. most of us have lost all of our childhood friends and we found new ones because it was a necessary transition, i guess.

I hope you find new friends quickly.

6. Xistence

I'm starting to wonder if I ever want to get married or try to make friends. I'm sick of putting up with my parents constantly fighting all the time. I'm tired of being hurt by people I'm close to. I'm tired of making friends and then losing them. I haven't really been able to make any close friends except online, but it was too good to be true. A gap has been growing between me and every person that I used to call a friend.

Maybe the best thing for me is to be alone the rest of my life. I honestly don't know if I should bother with trying to have a social life. Maybe it is me? It's possible that my personality is incompatible with everyone I've ever met.

Worst thing is that I don't know how to get rid of emotions like sadness and loneliness. I wish I could control whether I become attracted to someone as well. For my sake and their's.

What is life without love? Is it worth living?

That is a little more explanatory than my first post..

7. lifeisashedog

lifeisashedog Well-Known Member

8. mortdesinos

mortdesinos Well-Known Member

You should live because you haven't hit 200 posts yet.

9. lifeisashedog

Exactly!

10. lifeisashedog

11. lifeisashedog

But seriously, I am afraid to stray too far away from nearest internet connection too. Real life bites! :eeek: So I really don't know what to say to you. :dunno:

12. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

You will find friends again right now you need to focus on yourself. Yes you should live! you need to decide what you want out of life and then you can judge who you will call friend. If you choose Isolation be warned it is not a life that everyone can live by. I am an isolationist. It took fourteen years to get me to come out of my bedroom. Right now I drive myself to doctor appointments. And to the grocery store. I don't venture past that unless I have to. I stay in my room all the time. Ilive with my sister and she doesn't know much about me because I hold everything in. I have my own little world I live in. I have my books,playstacion,T.V., and my computer. Ever since I started visiting SF I learned I have a new voice. I am not afraid to talk freely on here because noone knows me. I hope that answers your thoughts on isolation. You need others in your life.and they will come just give it a chance. Take Care!!:chopper:!!

13. Xistence

I think I've messed myself up too much to live. I'm not really sure how to explain it, but I'm awful. All you would have to do is ask my friends that live around here. I've already ruined my reputation and now everyone thinks I'm a budding serial killer or something. Nobody was surprised that I was in a mental hospital for a week. They all thought it was because I had finally snapped or something.

How would I ever explain to the people that care that I'm not really what they think I am? I don't even really know who I am anymore. All kinds of different thoughts keep going through my head and I don't even want to be around people anymore. Partially to protect myself from getting hurt anymore and partially to keep them from getting hurt by me.

Why don't I just end it?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.