Why shouldn't I?

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Useless2D, Feb 13, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Useless2D

Useless2D Member

Seriously why shouldn't I kill myself? I'm surprised I'm even writing this as I was looking up a way to kill myself and found this place. I'm good at nothing (literally), I'm annoying as can be and even annoy myself, I've never won anything and never will, I have two shitty wrists that can't bend back, I am a social outcast, bullied all my life hated by everyone I've ever met (except one moron), can't get a job, brain dead, and I have an uncannily ability to fuck everything up royally. So why shouldn't I? I've no reason to live.
  2. Mortal Moon

Mortal Moon Well-Known Member

You're asking us? Why would anyone here know the pros and cons of your life better than you do? In the end, it's entirely up to you to make that call.
  3. house_atraides

house_atraides Active Member

If you kill yourself you and the world will never know what you could have accomplished. Someone dying is sad enough, but someone missing out on their future at their own hands is soul crushing. Give this time and know that this forum will actually help.
  4. lachrymose27

lachrymose27 Well-Known Member

have you thought about speaking with a therapist?
  5. itmahanh

itmahanh Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

I found this site the exact same way you did. So did many other members. Why shouldn't you? Cuz there is a tiny part of you that is screaming out to be heard. To be saved. You dont want to go yet. If ya did you wouldnt of stayed to post this. So stay and keep posting. It does help to write about the things you cant say to others in RL. Post and let us know whats going on so that we can help. You have found a huge community of people who are suffering just like yourself. So we know what you are saying and how you are feeling. Please keep posting?
  6. Useless2D

Useless2D Member

I failed anyway. I have to see a therapist now, and I can't even commit suicide. I'm worthless...
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 21, 2011
  7. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

You are NOT useless no and why not because you now have a place that you are safe and people that care about you.. I don't know you yet but would like to get to know you and if you want you can pm me anytime okay may not know what to say but i will listen as will others and noone will judge you here hugs
  8. A1231988

A1231988 Well-Known Member

You are the only person that can find the reasons why your life is worth living.
  9. philipkw1

philipkw1 Active Member

Everyday I think about killing myself and so far everyday I come up with a reason not to do it. Be thankful that you failed. You are not worthless. People care about you. Good luck with the therapy.It may be just what you need.
  10. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

I also found this site the way you did. You mentioned all the bad parts of your life, where is the goodness? theres got to be something? :hug:
  11. Useless2D

Useless2D Member

Nothing is good in my life because I am a burden to everyone and only cause problems.
  12. suiprev

suiprev Member

You seem to be giving reasons for wanting to die. Agree? What reasons do you have for wanting to live?
  13. Useless2D

Useless2D Member

I have no reasons to want to live, thus why I can't only give reasons asto why I want death.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.