Why some people behave like ass holes??

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by Marathon-Running-Bunny, Sep 14, 2014.

1. I was in macdonalds having my dinner when I heard a couple scolding the staff for not listening properly to their orders. The staff DID apologized to the ass hole couples but the rant keep going on. Upon looking at the staff, I realized he is wearing hearing aids in both ears. The couple got their food a while later and continued with their endless rant about macdonalds shouldn't hire deaf people and even said they should stay at home if they cannot listen well to prepare customer's orders.

This pair of insensitive couple made the remark so loud almost everyone can hear including the macdonald manager. My blood start to boil. I almost wanted to go over to them and smack them in their mouths and tell them don't be rude, you this pair of arrogant and insensitive ass holes!! Fuck!! I think these type of idiots with their rotten mouths should stay at home and rot with their fucking mouths!!

2. FMyLife

FMyLife Chat Buddy

Some people were raised like that unfortunately. A lot of times people are sheltered from things of that nature and really don't know how to react. There is also the stigma that those working lower class jobs such as fast food are lower in standard to those that are working higher paying jobs. Makes it easier for people to blast what they don't understand. But I fully understand how you feel towards the situation. I honestly think I would have said something to them, or filed complaint to the manager that I was not comfortable eating in the same environment as someone like that.

3. meaningless-vessel

meaningless-vessel Well-Known Member

In my current mood i'd have walked over to them - and probably said something about their lack of respect for people of all creeds - workplaces shouldn't discriminate - and if they noticed there was hearing aids, should have spoke with a bit more volume when ordering. Save hassle - respect everyone..

Some just don't have the qualities to be respectful of the situations around them.