Why (sorry to rant again)

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by *dilligaf*, Apr 30, 2007.

1. *dilligaf*

*dilligaf* Staff Alumni

why wont my mind SHUT THE FUCK UP?
    why does it insist on doing this to me? of dragging things up that are in the past? making me see things i DONT wanna see.
    i can hear that whole conversation. therefore i can picture the whole fucking thing. ty to the person who told me btw----i REALLY needed to know that. :mad: i cant sleep, its all i can hear and see and its killing me. i hate the tought of it, i fucking hate it.
    i dont wanna think about it, it hurts too much. i dont want to :cry: .....

2. Marshmallow

Marshmallow Staff Alumni

Darling, am here if you need me. You know im gonna support you in any way i can and if theres anything i can do to help in some way let me know and i'll do it.

xxx

<3

3. LittleSparkles13

LittleSparkles13 Well-Known Member

If you need to talk i am here, i'll help in any way i can.

Hugzzzz

kylie-angel

4. *dilligaf*

*dilligaf* Staff Alumni

thanks vikki sweetheart, as i keep saying, where would i be without you :hug:

thank u fallen :hug:

5. Marshmallow

Marshmallow Staff Alumni

Where would you be?? you'd be minus a Viks :tongue:

I know how nightmares can be and apparently i'm good at calming people after them :blink: (dunno how lol) so if you have any nightmares then please call my phone or on skype. Or if you wanna sleep on skype so im there if anything happens just let me know and i'll do it. Anything you need let me know and i'll sort it out for ya. I'm really hoping Wednesday goes good as it can go. You know i will be there for you.

Loves ya x

6. *dilligaf*

*dilligaf* Staff Alumni

thanks darling, u know it helped me last night :smile:
    pray for us on wednesday..and be ready to pick up pieces lool. its not fair, you shudnt have to :sad:
    huggles. loves u xx

7. Marshmallow

Marshmallow Staff Alumni

Well like i told you, i'm willing to do that. I cares bout ya and me is gonna be there anytime you need me.

xxxxxxxxxxxx