1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Why the deadly change?

Discussion in 'Therapy and Medication' started by WhyMeWhy, Feb 19, 2008.

1. WhyMeWhy

WhyMeWhy Well-Known Member

I've been up for over a day not to miss a doc apptmnt. Why did I bother? They discontinued my sleeping pills to give me the weakest of benzos they could use..... this will destroy me! I needed sleep but no, they think they know what they're doing but what they're doing is driving me further from reality & into a deadly abyss from which I will never escape.... I have no faith in the pills they gave me. I've been on them in the past I think I would know me & the effect on me better than some quack. I can't even take the entire amount-it'd do nothing because of my tolerance so I'm SOL bigtime. Too bad I need meds to survive the mental anguish I'm suffering from because no one will give me anything that helps me calm down. I'm rabidly suicidal w/ the method & the means, all I need to do is call poison control to make sure what I will do is fatal and unstoppably sure-fire. The facility's fucking w/ my head! I went there w/ high expectations and was let down & now I know they really don't care whether I live or die, whether I suffer or not! This cold hearted act leaves me only 1 option...... I have to mainline the shit. That is the only way and I will be seeking out how to.... I just want to feel better and not worse like this or I'll die from lack of proper state of mind!

2. WhyMeWhy

I broke down and tried the pills: Clonazepam(Klonopin). Some will argue that these pills are strong enough for me, but they only work when mix w/ dyphenhydramine for me. So they're workin a slight calmness which is better than nothing I suppose.

3. zetaf

zetaf Well-Known Member

Try jogging a few blocks each day. This can really make the difference sometimes.

4. WhyMeWhy

Physical exuastion does not work on my mind. I've tried that.