Why the fuck wont she leave me alone!?

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by Shock, Apr 17, 2009.

1. Shock

Shock Well-Known Member

Today I cleaned out the garage after it got flooded in a big storm we had a while ago. I worked really hard and it felt good to get it done.

But then my housemate comes home. Shit. See we did something utterly terrible! so so bad! we accidentally threw away her mattress cover! Not like sheets or anything. you know that shitty piece of plastic that the mattress comes in when you buy it? Oh GOD what have we done!

And the bin! In our cleaning frenzy we filled it! oh heaven forgive us for we have a full rubbish bin! Oh god a pitty her dainty little hands as the may get slighty dusty as she compresses the bin down! i deserve to burn in hell!

FUCK HER!!! FUCK as if she would ever help to clean the garage or even sweep the living room. Fuck that. What Fucking right does she have to get shitty at us for cleaning a wet moldy piece of plastic that anyone else would throw away as soon as they opened their mattress. Always so unpleasant. Whenver she enters the house we have to either leave or lock ourselves away in our rooms. fuck that.

2. Anime-Zodiac

Anime-Zodiac Well-Known Member

Heh, some people are just like that. Perhaps they have a reason or not.

3. Zoe

Zoe Well-Known Member

Hm :)

You did a good thing cleaning out the garage but the cover was still her property regardless of how worthless it may seem to you.

Feeling like you have to lock yourselves away from her is bad though.

4. Shock

Shock Well-Known Member

I get what you mean, but if you saw, say, an empty beer bottle lying around in a garage you were cleaning, you throw that too, right? Sure it could be someones property but its still garbage. She was just looking for excuses to fight I think. Some people like drama

5. Breathe

Breathe Well-Known Member

Yes as you put it some people like drama, maybe she had a rough day and was using this situation as a vent or maybe she has something against people touching her stuff.