Why The Hell Do I Bother?

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by ~Tosh~, Jan 23, 2010.

1. ~Tosh~

~Tosh~ Forum Buddy

I am so angry, once again im pushed to the side, ignored.... as usual.. i dont see why i bother anymore.

People dont give a toss... as they say Misery Loves Company...... NOT ANYMORE!!!

I have had enough of being used, im always there to support people but when it comes to me......... no-one!!!

IVE FUCKING HAD ENOUGH. WHY BE IN A PLACE JUST TO BE INGNORED, LEFT OUT..? DONT YOU THINK I GET ENOUGH OF THAT AT HOME? OR AT WORK??

I CAME HERE TO MAKE FRIENDS, BUT NO. ENGLISH PEOPLE ARE ARROGANT AND CAN ONLY BE BOTHERED TO READ.. LET OTHERS HELP THEM, REAP IN ALL THE SYMPATHY, BUT WHEN ITS THE HELPERS TURN TO NEED SUPPORT THEY FUCKING VANISH AND LEAVE THEM TO DESTROY THEMSELVES.

So what i left for a while!

Now you wonder why i feel like an outsider... Because you lot make me feel unwelcome! And im probably not the only one!!!

If you dont want me here then just bloody say!!!1

MAYBE YOU SHOULD THINK OF THIS EH???

2. cult logic

cult logic Staff Alumni

The one time I entered the same chat lobby as you you told me to leave...

I've just kind of avoided going into the same one since then. =/

3. yorkie bar

yorkie bar Well-Known Member

I've already said you can talk to me at anytime

4. Chargette

Chargette Well-Known Member

I've learned that when I need the people here the most it's best to post it in the crisis forum and let the emotions out. This is how others know that I need them.

5. cownes

cownes Well-Known Member

:hug:

6. ~Tosh~

~Tosh~ Forum Buddy

its not worth the ''crisis forum'' its just pathetic! im pathetic! grrrrrrrrrrrr

7. Chargette

I'm pathetic too. :)

8. ~Tosh~

~Tosh~ Forum Buddy

you know what screw it!!!!!!!! i may as well just cut as much as i like. :cry: whats to stop me?

9. Chargette

Hey, I'm sorry. I can see I upset you further and that was not my intention.

10. ~Tosh~

~Tosh~ Forum Buddy

im just so fed up... when i need help i have noone... :cry:

11. Chargette

I have felt that way so much. I have learned to be specific when I need help. That really is the only way that many people know I need help. Most of the time, I need to talk about it.

What is hurting you right now?

12. ~Tosh~

~Tosh~ Forum Buddy

there is a lot.. work, home, the baby........ :cry: i cant cope

13. Chargette

How old is the baby?

14. morning rush

morning rush Well-Known Member

aww I'm so sorry you feel so alone...I know what you're feeling...sometimes I feel as though people forget about me and only help when I'm in a crisis...but I also learned that if I dont ask for people to talk to me, they dont know I feel alone...

dont be afraid to talk...tell us what is going on...I'll listen...and if I can offer help I will...

15. ~Tosh~

~Tosh~ Forum Buddy

my lil girl is nearly 2, i have post natal depression as well as severe depression, adn generalised anxiety im fed up seriously.. :cry:

16. yorkie bar

yorkie bar Well-Known Member

See, theres are lots of people who want to help,what problems are you having?

yorkie xx

17. Chargette

Work, home, 2 year old, and depression is a very tall order to deal with. I went through that and it became to overwhelming at times.

I started keep a log of my moods by using an up or down arrow on my calendar. If I felt more down I used two down arrows and if I was totally overwhelmed I used three arrows.

I discovered that the 16th day of my cycle was the reason for when I felt the worst. It was taking the tall order and adding hormones to the mix. Once I made this discovery, I did not plan things for the 16th and the day before and after.

It didn't solve my problems but it did help me to not suffer as much.

When things get their worst, I serve ice cream for dinner.

18. ~Tosh~

~Tosh~ Forum Buddy

i no longer have a 'cycle'
    i just cant cope

19. morning rush

morning rush Well-Known Member

have you tried talking to a doctor for the post partum depression? Maybe they can help, either with meds or at least therapy with professional who specialize in post partum? that could give you a little boost, to at least take it one day at a time...

20. ~Tosh~

~Tosh~ Forum Buddy

ive been on 4 different meds and im fed up of them just shovign them down my throat :sad:

prozac
    citalopram
    cymbalta
    mirtazapine....