why *trigger warning*

Discussion in 'Rape and Abuse' started by some_random_name, Mar 17, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. some_random_name

some_random_name Well-Known Member

I still blame myself for being molested as a child. I could've said no. I could've said stop. I was afraid. I was told that's natural for elementary school kids to do. I am afraid. I mess everything up. I let it happen. I feel like it's all my fault. My family doesn't know but why would they care? I oppressed this idea but I must tell someone or I think I'll cry more. I don't want to cry anymore. I want to forget but I don't think I can. Some part of me feels I deserved it because I said nothing. The other part of me says I was young and didn't know. I'm torn :( in more then one way.

2. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

It isn't your fault, and you didn't deserve it.

3. Witty_Sarcasm

Witty_Sarcasm Writer, Musician, Fun Lover, Magic Maker

It's not your fault at all. You were a kid and there wasn't anything you could have done. I am sorry you are feeling so bad, but please don't blame yourself for what happened.

4. ThePhantomLady

ThePhantomLady Safety and Support SF Supporter

You were just a little kid, you couldn't know, you didn't do anything wrong. The person who did it to you should have known better, but they hurt you.
    I'm so sorry for what happened to you. But it is never your fault.

Try to think about it this way, if you met a little boy, like you were, who told you these things... would you ever think he had been at fault?

*hugs*

I am very sure your parents would care.

And really, I would suggest you got some professional help to deal with this, you deserve that.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.