why try to be good . . .

Status
Not open for further replies.

ibetam

. . . if i will always be a monster? there is no running from it, barely any hiding either and next to no way of ever being free. so, why bother trying? every bit of involvement causing just more pain, yet not to me, the world never punishes me, i have to.

ibetam

L1, you know, but just so everyone else is clear, this http://www.suicideforum.com/showthread.php?t=23768 makes me that 'special' person. i have nothing to hide, i told you all i was a monster. from reading some posts to do with abuse here i think L1 is right that i shouldn't try. doesn't matter what i say because i can't ever make someone understand what i can't explain to myself. words can only do harm, so enjoy the silence.

ibetam just ignore lonely 1 clearly they have unresolved issues that they feel the need to go into. Drama isn't needed here. You obviously are struggling and need help and that's what this site is about regardless of circumstances. Being good is a tough thing to do sometimes when the world is full fo such crap.

You are not a monster at all. You might be struggling with unresolved issues but other than that everyone deserves a fair chance.

Lonely One...keep your drama out of here. Obviously ibetam needs help just as much as you or they wouldn't be here.

Keep Your Personal Shit Out Of The Forum If You Dont Want It Aired. You Met Someone Off Here So You Are Partly To Blame. Why Meet People Off Of The Internet If You Are Unaware Of The Dangers.

lol ok, i'm not arguin cos its nothin to do with u and u no nothin.
If i know nothing than keep your shit and your fuckin drama that isn't needed around here out of the fuckin' forum. You say to stay out of it then you shouldn't have dragged people's names through the mud in countless threads. Grow the fuck up.

Just_visiting

i havent done anythin wrong, in the end he is the monster (he admited it) and i am protecting people. If u want to blame the victim go ahead. In the end i hav come out of all this the best and so i couldnt care less. Next time i wont try to warn vulnerable people.
L1

i havent done anythin wrong, in the end he is the monster (he admited it) and i am protecting people. If u want to blame the victim go ahead. In the end i hav come out of all this the best and so i couldnt care less. Next time i wont try to warn vulnerable people.
L1
Youre trying to warn people against someone when you have no proof of anything he did. you are the victim fine, you play the victim card well. If he abused you go to the police and file a damn report. Don't sit here and go on about keeping out of it when you got people involved.

Just_visiting

no proof apart from he has admitted it on here :blink: or r u to involved in the save the abusers club to notice. I wont go to the police because there r other people involved in this and it wud damage one of those people horribly and he is the most important thing to me.
L1

no proof apart from he has admitted it on here :blink: or r u to involved in the save the abusers club to notice. I wont go to the police because there r other people involved in this and it wud damage one of those people horribly and he is the most important thing to me.
L1
Then keep the drama to a minimum darling because it's unnecessary. You seem to think that hooking up with someone on a suicide forum is the smart thing to do. Hello, everyone here is mentally and emotionally unstable. Did you expect two people who are suicidal/depressed to get on perfectly? It's a recipe for disaster. By posting here and going all psycho bitch you are making yourself look like an idiot. Like my mama always said leave the drama at the door it ain't welcome here no more!

Just_visiting

That was never my intention wen i came here, i just wanted to warn people. Nd actually we were a good match for a while. Lots of people i no have met and dated people on here to so its obviously not as bad as u think. U dont hav to take my warning, u believe wat u want, but i wont apolgise for tryin to protect people.
L1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00