Why? What for? To be happy?

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by dano2808, Nov 20, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dano2808

dano2808 Member

the fucking irony, I came here for help to pull me back from the brink, but NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Ive got to registger, verify my fucking email address and sign in!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ALL thats done is encouarage me closer to ther precipice I'm so FUCKING desperate to avoid! thanks aresholes! but hey, guess you think a suidcide site might encourage people WIYH a life to sign up to and rip the piss out of eh~! Thanks fo that bastards.

2. Dave_N

Dave_N Guest

Hi dano. You have to create a login for SF to post in most of the forums. That's just the way it is around here. There are a couple of public forums that you don't need a login for. What brings you to SF? :hug:

3. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Huh? It only takes 5 minutes to register:blink:

Welcome to SF!What brings you here hun? :hug:

4. snowraven

snowraven Well-Known Member

Welcome to the forum. Sorry you seem to have got the whole idea of the place a bit mixed up. I think the registration is there to stop people who would just take the piss from having access to the place. It's there to protect the members. The site is here to support each other as best we can. If you want to talk pm me anytime . I think you'll find most people here are very supportive and understanding. All the best.

5. Epical Taylz

Epical Taylz Well-Known Member

welcome to the forum :hugs:
    i know it might seem agrivating getting all registered
    but its to keep your identity secret so that no one knows about what youre
    going through except the people of the forum

6. Rockster

Rockster Guest

yea it takes time but its worth it for the help you are able to get from the members here

7. Rosenrot

Rosenrot Forum Buddy

Yeah, but you've already gone through that trouble so you don't need to be bothered with it again.

What troubles you? We're all here to help you.

8. dano2808

dano2808 Member

i justdont have the tine to fuck aboit, thats all, ive given myself tilll 6am GMT to make the decsion, then the bread knife @ my heart it is & a swift run at the kitchen wall, job done! with Bonnie Raiit loud & proud, OH yEAH NHS . YOU THINK IM "CURED" Thanks fuckwits. ENOUGHS ENOUGH! A FUCKING AUICIDE SITE IS BOLLOCKS I KNOW I IMBETTER OOF GONE. PLEASE MAKE NO MISTAKES IM NO DRAMA QUEEN WHO FEELSD BAD COX HE AINT PULLED, , 8 YRS ON, SEROXAT vanlaxfaxine & FUCK knows what ive realisedd bring me is unreasonable & unattrCTIVE TO WOMEN, WELL HUMANS GENERAlly & em-ployment, be honest Dan, whose gonna fucking weep REAL tears?>????????????????????? PS YS of course im fucking pissed, Sorry i'm far chicken shit to kill myself self sober, jeeeezus

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 20, 2008
  9. aoeu

aoeu Well-Known Member

You don't have time to fuck about? You have nothing on your plate except death. That'll wait like 50 years. Fuck about a little while longer.

10. dano2808

dano2808 Member

thanks cockwash! 50 years? fuck that, not my idea of life, thats the sort of ****speak thats got me this far, bollocks. Its treue, no one gives a fuck about me do they
    Came here after help, waste of fucking time, like my ife

11. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

why not go into the chatroom? you will find people you can relate to in there :arms:

12. dano2808

dano2808 Member

coz i didnt know it woz there ok:sad:, christ i never thought it would coe to this
    or i c

13. aoeu

aoeu Well-Known Member

Cockwash. That's new. I like it.

14. dano2808

dano2808 Member

wheres this chatroom dude? cockwash = scumbag speak akin to wank biscuit! lol

15. aoeu

aoeu Well-Known Member

Oh, well, "wank biscuit" totally describes me.

Top right corner of your screen, under your name, says, "Chat Room []"

16. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Such hostility!!

17. dano2808

dano2808 Member

Th th th th thats all folks! I'm all done now, dog walked & fed, Flat tidied, All in order, Cd of songs I want played at the funeral, in with ln with Richard Wright "Night Of A Thousand Furry Toys lyrics"

Alway wanted The Corrs, "Forgiven not forgotten" but have settled on out with Mariah Carey "i dont wanna cry" A beautiful emotional song, so prothetic to me

All the magic's gone
    There's just a shadow of a memory
    Something just went wrong
    We can't go on make-believing.

sums up every fucking relatiinship ive ever had with a woman, why did they waste so many years jeez........

The most amsunng irony of my life ever is that bloody the key in the front door wont turn in the lock, whatever force, saves the polis twating the door down, v funny! Well another one is i dumped a wonderful woman for a total arsehole!

Just gotta go through the tick tock tick tock till the "moments right"& I've got the bollocks to do it, lets be honest, if i werent such a fucking coward, id not be at this point eh! Just cant understand WHY im banging on about it, here, not your problem, for the ONLY time ive sought is attemtion is at the dimming of the day! which just seems sick as fuck.

Dan 28.08.71 - 21.11.08

18. starry01

starry01 Member

Hey Dan, I hear you're in trouble and I care what happens to you. Please let us know you're ok, and give the site a chance. If death is what you want then you can spare a bit more time to post here and get to know the site. I know things are really unbearable right now but please hang on and talk about how you're feeling mate

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.