Why? Why must she have such a hold on me?

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by Itsme:), Feb 13, 2011.

1. Itsme:)

Itsme:) Well-Known Member

i love her so f**king much.
    but she can't keep doing this
    anything I do for myself she gets pissed off, it becomes a topic i can't talk about, i feel guilty thinking about
    and now, every new post makes my stomach turn.
    I can't cope with it
    i know it will be fine later... always is
    but i just can't cope with this
  2. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Maybe you need to take a step back and ask yourself why do you love her so much when she treats you so poorly?
  3. Itsme:)

The rest of the time she makes me feel so good about myself... like i've never been so happy
    but its just this... i have problems trying to be independant as it is
    but anything i do on my own, or without her i'm always terrified to tell her about it because i know it'll piss her off :(
  4. Ravenwing

Ravenwing Well-Known Member

Do you think that you might be hooked on being treated badly? Plenty are. I know I was for a long time.
  5. Itsme:)

I dunno...
    I think i'm hooked on being needed, becauase although she treats me bad sometimes...
    She is struggling with problems herself... suicide has been an option for her a lot... but i'm the only reason she is still here, or so she says
    I think thats what i'm hooked on...
  6. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

There are many ways to feel important...and yes, to be that critical to someone is very powerful...maybe there are other reasons you are also important to her...also, can you talk to her about how she is treating you during the bad times?
  7. Louis03

Louis03 Well-Known Member

Hello. Maybe you can try to talk to her and try to take things in a new direction between the two of you. She's probably a little insecure about losing you so reassure her but also let her know that she can't keep treating you like that. Abusive relationships are toxic for all involved. Good luck.
  8. house_atraides

house_atraides Active Member

The day you meet the girl for you.(it will happen) It will change everything. You will find out that the unhealthy relationships were pulling you down and did very little else. That special person will always stay in your life or memory and will pull you up from major blows in life. It seems like your a very caring person and you deserve someone who is you.