why? why? why?

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by White Dove, Nov 27, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. White Dove

White Dove Well-Known Member

why do people want to be so freeking mean all the time? i mean come on what the crape did i do? nothing.. not a damn thing... i sent a pm to a lawyer assiting for assistence then i go back in to find out i cant pm anymore... come on , what the crap is wrong with people these days??

you think your so hot and mighty doing that dont you? well dont you? Damn it you have no idea just how much you ad to me wanting to end it do you?? oh yeh and then when the inevitable happens go push the blame off on someone else why dont ya?? trying to protect yourself saying you had nothing to do with it? what a crock of bull...

your just determined to keep me in pain and in hurting , well let me tell you something right here , right now.. as soon as i post that photo here to prove i never lied about my home burning down i am outta here. no ifs ands or butts about it.

i have lost everything that ever mattered to me and i dont give a damn about my life anymore.. i mean i dont give a damn. it aint worth nothing anyway nohow.. i dont have a trailer.. , i dont have the things i loved , the memories.. i dont have anything.. theres nothing left for me. nothing..

i did nothing to you. i did nothing wrong.. i did not send a bad pm to you. i did not send anything hurtful or harmful to you or anyone else. i asked for guideness from someone i thought was a friend but i guess not or either you did not let him receive it?? well mr CF you can take you fucking board and shut up your a.. you are nothing but a damn hipocrete.. and i pity anyone who thinks you to be a christian.. i really do cause you got them doped into believing your a nice fair honest guy.. what a bunch of bull.. i got no explanation., none as to why my messages were blocked.. why the hell i even went there i will never know. you can go to hell you son of a b...

at least i know who tried to hurt me here now dont i?? when it didnt work you decidec to hurt me on your board. well screw your board cause i dont need it.. its a bunch of bull anyway.. take it and stick it up yourt a.. where it belongs..

i have had it and in a few days my life is over with .. i am through with this life.. try and hurt me from the grave you sons of bit....? i dare you.. it wont freeking work... i am not letting you hurt me anymore.. you cant hurt me when im dead.. i lost everything and i got nothing now , practically nothing.. think i wont do it? well you better rethink that one cause i have had it..

im tired of getting hurt.. im tired of people hurting me.. im tired of others doing things to destroy what little i have and to get away with it, well by grab i have had it.. you cant hurt me from the grave.. you cant GOD DAMN hurt me from the grave..
  2. White Dove

oh and another thing.. you like isolating me mr CF????

Well , well , well ,glad you did.. all the more better

3. liveinhope

liveinhope Well-Known Member

White Dove can we just share that its another site that you are angry with hun as some reading these may think it is SF . When i first read the post i thought it was SF and people may jp to the wrong conclusions i just want to spare you getting the wrong messages back , hope u dont mind me saying

tc hugs
  4. White Dove

i dont mind you saying that..

everyone it is NOT SF THAT DID THIS.. SF IS A GREAT BOARD okay... Not SF ..

it was another board i had visited before coming here.. thought i had friendson that other board what a bunch of bull that was... , but its not SF okay
  5. ~PinkElephants~

~PinkElephants~ Senior member

This might come off as being a bit harsh, if it does :dunno: but why let a site make you feel like shit. Why let words behind a screen upset you so much. That's all they are. They are words from faceless people whom you will probably never meet. So why let it effect you so greatly. It makes me wonder and besides like with everything there are two sides to every story.
  6. Wierd

Wierd Well-Known Member

They might be having problems they can't deal with, and seeking random targets to take it out on. Don't take it personally if it's not your fault.
  7. molly jean

molly jean Member

<mod edit> whitedove different name same person. you start this crap on every forum you go too. People try to be your friend but you won't let them. your jumping on cf and if you would read a little on their forum you would know that their pm's is not working right now, not for nobody., but no you come on here and bash away at cf for no reason. you bash cc, cf, st, for no reason, if you don't get your way you bash them, curse them, a true christain don't act the way your acting. didn't i read on one of the other places where you was doing the same thing to this forum what your trying to do to the other forums, and that is wrong. cf is a great forum to go too, and i won't stand by any longer and let you bad mouth them any longer. like i said different name same old person...what happened to those 2 trailers you was supposed to have and be living in. that was what you said in another forum, now your living in a camper.am i not telling the truth. i know i am, go check it out your self, nobody can pm on cf. she starts this crap on every forum she has been on, i know i.ve been there.
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 30, 2007
  8. Wierd

Wierd Well-Known Member

Looking at her profile, whitedove's been here for half a year. It's not like she just came here.

You, on the other hand, came here just to bash her, molly. Although I don't blame you either - you probably have problems of your own, otherwise you wouldn't be taking it out on others. Why don't you share them with us as opposed to trying to hurt the feelings of others?

This forum is about healing, not revenge. Regardless of what she did on other forums, this forum is here to help her overcome any negative feelings, not to nag her about her past. If it's even true. I even have doubts that you are telling the truth, otherwise you'd be more clear about what this "cf" and "st" and "cc" you're talking about is.
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 29, 2007
  9. Esmeralda

Esmeralda Well-Known Member

Agreed. Leave her alone. If you have a personal problem with her then take it up in PM, but don't try to turn her friends here against her. Personally, I think that the alternate screen name that Molly was so kind to point out should be censored, because if White Dove wanted other people to know her names on other forums, she would use them here. It should be her choice to share or NOT to share what she does and who she is on other forums.

Molly, grow up.
  10. molly jean

molly jean Member

just tired of her lieing on my friends, i had friends take up food and take it to her, i had friends give her rides to the doctor, and what does she do later on. throw it up to their faces. her name shouldn't matter she's registered with both names here anyway. she's one person you can't be nice too. how long before she's on another forum bad mouthing sf or has she already done that before.
  11. molly jean

molly jean Member

i wasn't nagging her about her past, i was referring to her openly bashing mr cf. cf, cc, st are forums that she likes to bash for no good reason.
  12. molly jean

molly jean Member

here is the reason i posted what i did, curseing and badmouthing for no reason. the reason she can't send pm's is the same reason that nobody can. the pm thing went down and nobody can recieve or send pm's. and she don't need to be on here curseing them for no reason.
  13. White Dove

for your info .. my brother was homeless and has 4 kids , so i let him live in the bigger home.. i am still in the little one bedroom camper.. the other one that i paid 500 for needs to be completly rewired which i did not know until i had done bought it and brought it here.. the one that burnt was the best one of all and all it needed was some flooring replaced which i did and put in a new furnes..

as to the other fact with CF .. you dont know what your talking about but seeing as how you really want to know.. i was tooken away from posting for one year there.,. and was told to contact him in a years time to get privilage to post again which i did ask him when the year was up but he wanted me to beg to get the privilages back.. he likes power and likes to hurt people.. your just upset because i am mad at him and you wanna come here to a support forum and bash me..

as to the other matter.. i dont read anything on cf and did not know about it until i received a pm from CF ( today .. ) when i checked my email.. as to bashing the other boards or even this one.. the only time i did was when i spoke the truth about it.. the owner / whatever of CC had thought i had did things and jumped onto me when in fact it was my brother that did it.. as to ST everyone at the begining when they went from ST to CF was bashing that forum because they did not treat the members right.

As to SF here i have never said anything about them and dont intend to cause this is a good forum until people like you came here just to bash me and hurt me.. if you dont like it.. dont read it.. or better yet shove it up your ass..

and as to the fact me being a christian.. no im notr a full blown christian because i got problems i am trying to deal with.. so screw you..

and as to the matter above about the other site.. my apologies go out to the owner.. i did not know about it until i got your pm.. im sorry.. when you been hurt like me you take things wrong and often i do but when i find out i did something wrong i always try to correct it the moment i find out i did it wrong..

if you dont like me or my words then shove it up your ass and leave me the hell alone.. i am on a verge of self destruction and dont need your negative feedback..
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 30, 2007
  14. White Dove

might be no good reason to you but it is to me..

im tired of taking shit from people and i aint taking it from you either

you dont know what has happened so fuck off
  15. White Dove

she does it because she likes to hurt others and they cant get over my god damn past.. and they wanna throw it up in my god damn face and im sick of the god damn shit..
  16. White Dove

i never lied on your friends.. i dont god damn lie anymore..

its people like you who make people like me hurt over and over again....

you cant look past my god damn past into the person i am now.. you wanna come here and hurt me without even knowing how i have changed.. heck for all i know you go to all those boards and turn them against me by bringing up my god damn past and im sick of it...

all you wanna do is start trouble and thats not allowed here
  17. ~PinkElephants~

~PinkElephants~ Senior member

tit for tat bullshit. take your drama bullshit to PM's for real. i'm sorry this is harsh but this whole little childish fight is pointless. It's not supportive and what does it solve aside from bashing each other.

I don't know you molly but white dove how old are you? we are not children here so please grow up and act your age.
  18. White Dove

i have my reasons as to post it when they hurt me.. why do you think its in the let it out forum for??/ duhhh...,

dont say your not talking about my past cause you are... you and everyone else bring it up every god damn time and im sick of it.. your dumb thats what you are... you dont even know what its like to hurt like me. you dont know the god damn pain..

yes i have had problems.. yes i fucking lied on those forums more then one god damn time .. i dopnt think that anyone needs to be reminded of their god damn past anmd troubles every god damn day... why the hell do you think i left those forums for?

because you and others when i would post something that has hurt me, go and post oh its a lire.. its not true.. your just wanting attention, your just wanting drama and i hate drama, yet you go and post about yourseldf and its okay.. give me a god damn fucking break.... i had my reasons to bash.. when someone reminds me of my past it is a trigger and i will god damn bash cause you cant keep your god damn mouth shut
  19. White Dove

sorry ..

it was a trigger and gets me upset..

i will hush
  20. Spearmint

Spearmint Well-Known Member

Take your drama to PM's, please. This isn't the place for it.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.