Why won,t people listen to me.

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Poppy12, Jul 31, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Poppy12

Poppy12 Member

No one wants to listen when i say with a clear mind that i have had enough of life.surely if life is not for me,all that remains is death?

2. Acy

Acy Mama Bear - TLC, Common Sense Staff Member Safety & Support

Perhaps you have had enough of what life has offered so far...What needs to change to make it all worthwhile? Making those changes is also something that is left, so not just dying...Why not choose making things better? It might even be fun in the long run, Poppy. :hug:

3. triedtoomanytimes

triedtoomanytimes Well-Known Member

Have to agree with Ace, maybe life hasn't been too good so far, can anything be changed to make it different?
    It may be you've looked at all your options, and dying is the only option, I don't know you or your circumstances, so maybe it is the only way......can you be certain?

4. Dave_N

Dave_N Banned Member

Hi Poppy. When you say that you have had enough of life, what exactly do you mean? Are you saying that you have experienced all that you ever wanted to experience in this world and have no desire to have other experiences? There are so many things to do and see in our world.

Death will come eventually. That is for sure. Why not just let the Grim Reaper take you away naturally? It's not our job to take our own lives. That's for God to decide.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.