why won't anyone listen

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by Wastingecho, Jul 21, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Wastingecho

Wastingecho Well-Known Member

i keep trying to tell them that i'm better than this that i have more experience than any other 6 people put together here

they tell me i belong on bug detail

because someone explicitly asked for me for a particular task i was working on the things i am (or at least was) good at

time's up on that so they started giving me more problems to resolve that i have 0 experience in

afraid now

so stressed out i'm constantly on the verge of throwing up, fighting not to start sobbing at my goddamn desk

but i have no fucking where else to go

i know my stuff is ready

daughter has moved away to start her own life - other will be going in a couple of weeks to do the same

two more reasons for me to keep fighting, gone

2. Unknown_111

Unknown_111 Forum Buddy Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hi Wastingecho,

You have a purpose like me which to keep posting here and help others in their struggle. Remember without this forum and the help you have provided, it's shows the purpose of your life. I'm still here because of this forum. For that I can never be more grateful. Whilst I can connect, I will help everyone and anyone. Nobody like you should face life in loneliness.

You posts help me get through my own crisis. For that I can never thank you enough. Ok, you are not in the right place at the moment but please keep posting as your deserve the support. I can genuinely say, if it was not you and others who have shown kindness to me, then I would not be here walking on this earth. I hope this posts helps you in current struggle and I hope it helps you see a purpose in living your life. Take care and keep posting for support.

3. Wastingecho

I can't help anyone any more

Haven't slept well in months - managed 3 hours yesterday - not even sure I can think straight any more

Better off just going where my thoughts are taking me

4. Unknown_111

Unknown_111 Forum Buddy Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hi Wastingecho,

Thank you for the reply. I can understand the sleeping disorder but I plead with you do NOT do anything as your life is important. Yes, you think life is crap but you deserve happiness in your life. There must be something in life that keeps you going. You are a wonderful person and do not think anything different. Keep posting here and take care.

5. Wastingecho

Nothing left to do with my life

6. Wastingecho

e-mail this morning tells me to report for my review tomorrow

i was transferred without warning or consultation last year to the last place i wanted to be - told i now report to person A - who then told me to take orders from person B - who then told me to take orders from persons C and D and whoever else feels like they want to assign shit to me

my review is being done by persons A and B who i have had virtually no direct interaction with in the last year - sick to my stomach already - want to die right now but last time i tried they found me unconscious and called EMTs - woke up and convinced them it was a bad reaction to something and got sent home - used to be a secluded area behind one of the stairwells - going to see if it's still empty and out of sight

7. DrownedFishOnFire

DrownedFishOnFire Quieta non movere

How did the review go? Better than expected?

Only yourself is your own worst critic. Keep that in mind when others are talking about your job performance.

8. Wastingecho

apparently i'm NOT my own worst critic

i'm no good - barely worth keeping

be fired if i don't show improvement

i don't want to be here - not even sure how i ended up here - too old to be welcomed anywhere else

can't breathe - heart is pounding

sick of this job - sick of this world - sick of this life

9. DrownedFishOnFire

Hey. It will be alright. What did they say to focus on in your job? If you hate it why not find a different job with less stress and is able to enjoy yourself? Is that possible?

Youre not too old. Theres so many people in millions in our society thats unhappy with their jobs. Just letting you know youre not alone in the job issue department. I read somewhere 60% workers are unhappy and is only staying for the insurance benefits alone.

10. Wastingecho

no constructive advice - do better - we expect more - won't tell me what that is

lived too long - 30 years at this job - no one wants my skill set any more - i've become obsolete, useless

worthless

11. Wastingecho

been trying to work - trying to just keep going but handwriting is on the wall

balance of coworkers in the department has steadily shifted to another country - within a year or two i figure all the work will be done overseas for a lot less than it takes to pay someone here

rated consistent 2 out of 5 in my review - expect to be fired within the year

will it come before thanksgiving, christmas? will it wait until the next review? does it matter?

i get fired and i can't support my family - won't be able to keep the house, maybe the cars if i can pay off the loan in time

have to worry about what to do with my cats - don't want to give them up but what choice will i have if struggling for a place to live and the only ones won't take pets? heart keeps breaking every time i think about it - they sit on me and look at me with their secure trusting faces and something just tears inside

no job - no home - no health insurance - fighting for everything again day to day - i don't have the strength to fight that battle again

life insurance would have to go - would lose company insurance anyway - still have separate but wouldn't be able to keep paying for it

can't see a future - it's all black - i know that they don't really want me to succeed - all i'm good at anyway is failing

don't see how i can survive

on the day i'm asked to go into HR i'll grab my things, walk out of the office, and find someplace to die while both insurance policies are active

will leave enough money behind for people to move somewhere else and start over

my head keeps telling me to do it now but it doesn't quite feel like it's time yet

but soon

very soon

12. DrownedFishOnFire

Hey if they are not giving you any advice. Theyre doing it on purpose. Why?

To keep your confidence level down so u dont jump ship and find a better job kand/or keeping your evaluations low so they dont have to givevyou a pay raise. Its a dirty business!

My companys purposely give one low margin rating on each evaluation so no one gets a raise. Been that way for years.

13. Wastingecho

doing it because after 30 years I make 3 times what an overseas employee makes so once they get rid of me they can bring in 3 to replace me

don't care about what i can do - supposed to produce my own miracles to justify being here

shaking for days

14. DrownedFishOnFire

Its not true anymore. Overseas is getting more costly those days w taxes and nations raising their minimum wages laws. Businesses are realizing its not a win-win situation. Nations are developing taxes as soon itll just be same.

Walgreens a pharmacial company just announced theyre moving hq to Switzerland just to save mere millions in taxes but they didnt think ahead in cost of losses when American customers switch to countless other pharmacy business as the public is getting more involved and aware of how dirty businesses are being and our money can be spent elsewhere. Its harder nowadays to escape the spotlight with all techology no businesses want the black eye and embarassment itll just cost them millions everyday the public decides to not do their patronage.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.