Why Won't God Take Me?

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by beldenalex, Sep 25, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. beldenalex

beldenalex New Member

I don't even wanna live life, anymore, i cant deal with all this stress. I have mood disorder, i have social anxiety, OCD. all my pets died, i have no friends. my parents pretend like they care about, me but they really just talk behind my back and call me psycho. they actually set me up one time, my brother told me how bipolar i was and i have no friends, and that i should kill myself. and all i did was tell him to stop, and he tried hitting me, so i defended myself. and then my mom call the cops on me, and the same thing happened again, and i had to go to the hospital, while my brother went to my grandmas house. Nobody cares about me, I always feel like im all alone by myself. I can't even ask for help on my homework without my parents yelling at me. and know i have to be a super senior, so im not graduating this year. i have to go to online school, cause everyone at school treats me like crap. I've asked god for help, and i am christian. but my life continues to get worse. I wish god would just take me then i could be by someone who really cares about me. my dog, god and jesus. I'm at the point to why don't i just kill myself. and i bet if i did that no one would care, they would probably just be happy that im gone. they always wanna call the cops and hospital and have me gone. well if you all really want me gone that bad. your wish will be granted. and no i don't suffer from depression. if you could see through my eyes what i've been through you would know, and all i ever wanted to do was help people and make there lives better. please someone respond i don't know what to do.

2. itmahanh

itmahanh Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

You're still a child. A young person. Hun I'm not trying to down play your situation or your stress. But you still live under your parents roof. What you need to do is focus on you and your needs right now. Forget about what your parents and your brother think or do. You need to do for you right now. Get some professional help. Someone who isn't involved directly, someone who is neutral and can concentrate on helping you. Being a Christian, you know God isn't going to answer your pleas to take your life. Maybe he has answered your prayer by helping you find this site. By getting you to a place where you can really talk about things in your life. A place where so many others can relate to your problems. Wait until you are legally considered an adult. Until you don't have to live with mom, dad and your brother. Until you can venture out on your own and be your OWN person. And until that time comes...keep posting here. Start a diary in the diary forum. Between talking to others here, getting some professional help and actually seeing your feelings out there in print, you might find live worth living for a little longer. You can't get better on your own and you aren't alone anymore. You have the SF family now.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.