Why won't he leave me alone

Discussion in 'Grief and Bereavement' started by dink, Sep 22, 2006.

1. dink

dink Well-Known Member

There is a guy that says that he wants to care about me...but I don't know how to let him in. I am so good t pushing people away. That is what I am doing to him. I don't want to but it just seems to be happening that way. I think that I like him. I don't want to ruin it but I am afraid of getting too close to him.

It seem s like he won't leave me alone and it worries me. I can't go through another bad relationship. I don't want to. I figure that I am better off alone. Living alone and dying alone. Because I truly don't know how long I can hang on...for me or for him and I don't want to drag him down here into the depression that I am in.

I have told him that I am like poison. I don't want to hurt him, but I don't want him to hurt me either. I really don't know what to do in this situation. It has been a very long time since I have been in a relationship that has worked. Well, I guess that I have never been in one that worked or I wouldn't be here. I can't figure out why he won't just leave me be. I have all but told him to take a hike. I don't want to hurt anyone else.

The other thing that I have ommited to this point is that he is still involved with another woman. They live togetherbut he says that it is over. I can't be number 2 again either. it nver works that way. What shoul;d I do? What should I tell him. How do I not get hurt in this situation?
  2. Why not tell him how you feel? Explain your fears to him, why you are afraid of getting close.

Talk it out with him, and see where you can go from there.
  3. Moogue13

Moogue13 Guest

Hey Dink

Walls are great things but they serve no purpose without doors or windows in them.

Keep Smiling