Why won't he leave me alone

dink

There is a guy that says that he wants to care about me...but I don't know how to let him in. I am so good t pushing people away. That is what I am doing to him. I don't want to but it just seems to be happening that way. I think that I like him. I don't want to ruin it but I am afraid of getting too close to him.

It seem s like he won't leave me alone and it worries me. I can't go through another bad relationship. I don't want to. I figure that I am better off alone. Living alone and dying alone. Because I truly don't know how long I can hang on...for me or for him and I don't want to drag him down here into the depression that I am in.

I have told him that I am like poison. I don't want to hurt him, but I don't want him to hurt me either. I really don't know what to do in this situation. It has been a very long time since I have been in a relationship that has worked. Well, I guess that I have never been in one that worked or I wouldn't be here. I can't figure out why he won't just leave me be. I have all but told him to take a hike. I don't want to hurt anyone else.

The other thing that I have ommited to this point is that he is still involved with another woman. They live togetherbut he says that it is over. I can't be number 2 again either. it nver works that way. What shoul;d I do? What should I tell him. How do I not get hurt in this situation?

M

Moogue13

Hey Dink

Walls are great things but they serve no purpose without doors or windows in them.

Keep Smiling

Moogue

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$145.00
Goal
$255.00