Why yes, I am very aware of the fact that I suck.

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by MadeOfGlass, Nov 9, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MadeOfGlass

MadeOfGlass Well-Known Member

I usually don't make threads. I tell myself not to. But lately I can't stop. Sorry if you have to read this.

Last week, I came really close to attempting, and it was you guys that made me think a little clearer and got me through the night.

I don't want a repeat of that, but my friend told I should post here if things got worse, since I can't get into chat. So yeah.

Already took enough to stop the shaking, and I want to take the rest.

I'm so so so sorry for my inability to hold myself together. :blub:

2. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

Sorry you are feeling so awful...sent you a PM...big hugs

3. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

sorry Sarah..what's happened?

4. MadeOfGlass

I've been trying really hard. Was so close to just getting on. Can't.

This is my last post.

Love you all, and I'm sorry.

5. nolonger

nolonger Well-Known Member

Sorry...I just got out of the shower and fucking Dad has taken my USB reciever for my mouse....arsehole.....hate using the mousepad on the laptop -___-

What happened Sarah? What has someone said?

Please don't leave us....

6. StevenSiew

StevenSiew Well-Known Member

If you feel lonely and want someone whom you can dump all your woes to. You can talk to me. Just send me a private message and I will give you my email address.

Steven Siew

7. MadeOfGlass

Well, I'm not dead yet.

Could've sworn I would be.

Sorry if I worried anyone.

8. KatyKate

KatyKate Antiquities Friend

Hey...just wanted to send you my love and to tell you that I am here if you want to chat. So glad you're still here.....i've felt the same countless times during the last four months but with support from those on here, family and friends i have found the strength to keep going, and I hold the belief now that I deserve happiness and I owe it to myself and everyone I know to fight the demons that rampage in my head. Things do get better, slowly but surely.
    Take care, and please PM me if you want to chat. Love Kate xxx

9. TheOncomingStorm

TheOncomingStorm Well-Known Member

Sarah :hug: I'm sorry you feel so awful sweetie, but please talk to us, we care about you and hate to see you hurting like this.

10. randomguy9

randomguy9 Put's the "Pro" in Profanity Chat Pro

We love you sarah... please be strong.

You likely stopped me from attempting last week. you are a great young lady. You do not suck at all. You are caring, loving and everything else the world needs more of.

11. DeepEmz

DeepEmz Well-Known Member

Hello,

Please try to stay strong, you have alot of people here that care about you and would miss you if you went. Keep talking to us when you feel down, dont keep your feelings inside xx

12. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

I hope you're still ok sarah..
    we're here if you want to talk..:hugtackles:

13. crazynam321

crazynam321 New Member

you know we're always here. you are a great and special person who has helped us all and we cherish your friendship very much. It seems if you get sad all you need to do is read through this thread to feel love enough to continue on. Lots of love and is for you.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.