Why you do not do what you could?

Discussion in 'The Coffee House' started by Sammakko..., Mar 8, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sammakko...

Sammakko... Guest

And what would you do right now if you could?

I have got lot to do but I cannot do. I do not know why. I used to enjoy do lot of things but now my hobbie stuffs are already mummy. What all you can find from your closet?
    I could draw, paint, sew, knit, make cross-stich and sport but I am not interested of anything anymore. There is no worth. All feels like shit and fail...
  2. Beautiful Disaster

Beautiful Disaster Forum Buddy SF Supporter

i wish i could get out of bed, smile and tell everyone i am ok, and mean it for once
  3. Scum

Scum Well-Known Member

I'd get better if I could.
  4. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

I know the feeling :laugh: got up early, showered, made breakfast, cleaned.. don't have any more energy left :sad:
  5. itmahanh

itmahanh Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

I used to do so many things too. My relatives used to call me the Martha Stewart wanna be. And the brood mare cuz I always seemed to be pregnant or just gave birth (lol). I made beautiful completely hand made quilts. I used to sew all the kids clothes and Halloween they always had a hand made "monstrousity" to wear. I used to play the piano. I used to take so much pride in my perinnal garden. I used to plant ,grow and freeze vegetables from the garden. I used to make jams and jellies. I was chair person for many committees in the community, active with my church. I used to spend so much time with my horses. I used to do remodelling and interior decorating for my home and others. I used to have a job where I was in charge of 7 retail outlets. I used to love going out with friends. I used to love to take long walks on my country roads, especially in the dead of night. I used to laugh. I used to be needed. Oh so many things. I used to. Now getting out of bed is the best I can accomplish. Really what's the point now?
  6. flyingdutchmen

flyingdutchmen Well-Known Member

in my case lack of motivation, i no longer think i am able to be succesfull at doing what i like to do. it feels like everything i start is doomed to fail. i am still trying though. sometimes it takes me a whole month or longer to start something, then after a day allready i tell meself "what the heck, your gonna fail anyway"
  7. ozbound

ozbound Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

Every Friday I look forward the weekend and then end up doing nothing with it. I make excuses for not doing anything truth is I think if I went out on my bike with no where to go not sure I would make it back.
  8. Sammakko...

Sammakko... Guest

I do not know what all is happend to you what make things change in your life but Sound nice that you had even some day at the past lot of things what some people only dream. I have seen some handmade quit techincs and always wanted to try (even sewing machine quilts) I have couple of models what I like water lily leafs and tree leafs. No fabric on the moment (but I could sew dress for boo I could not resist, haha).

I just remember I have got also hundred of pages "books" which I used to liked write. Somehow I scare make anything untill they are ready. I have to leave all middle of work, and if I do not I smash what I have done later anyway...

Oh god, wannabe *may trigger*...
  9. Sammakko...

Sammakko... Guest

I also think there is no sense to go bike because there is no anything where to go.... I also share weekend thought... I am just so tired and sleep...
  10. Sammakko...

Sammakko... Guest

Yeah... It feels so odd when it is so hard to do something... It is not when you start-it is easy -thought. It is when you start you feel like dying under your work untill it is ready- tought...
  11. flyingdutchmen

flyingdutchmen Well-Known Member

i couldnt have said it better
    i wish i had a cure for that, this is holding me back from doing a million things and the main reason i am stuck
  12. Witty_Sarcasm

Witty_Sarcasm Writer, Musician, Fun Lover, Magic Maker

Because, I lack the motivation to carry out what I want to do in life. If I had that, then I could blow away everyone who didn't believe in me.
  13. gloomy

gloomy Account Closed

I put things off and get distracted.
    I'm starting to think that it's super easy to procrastinate your entire life away… especially when there are distractions like the Internet available.
  14. LillMy8989

LillMy8989 Well-Known Member

I would do bundy-jump, If I could...:grr:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.