Why you nerds shouldn't post here.

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by Theoddman, Mar 24, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Theoddman

Theoddman New Member

Hello. This is my first post. I would like to provide some paradoxical insight to asking for friends here. Desperation influences men and women to run towards potential partners; those that would, and can, embrace them: from ideas to figure. However, animals biologically have an aversion to those things which are common, or those that are direct in their passions. Examples on mans devotion to pursuits beyond their reckoning would be greek metaphysical values, romanticism, theism, and modern capitalist objectivity: the final encouraging insatiable greed. So, why bother giving a post if you are presumably aware of basic social etiquette?

I could make a joke on how women will run towards bad boys, and the very roots of courtship. I could talk about Nietzsche's argument about obeying virtues brought down by authority, with the Lucifer effect: I will spare you all from a lecture about how mankind is directed to those with authority, confidence, and so on.

To keep this short. Even if you acquire friends here, unless they are writers for this site, they will probably bring your mood down. So, why in gods name do you do this.

2. Theoddman

Theoddman New Member

Objectivism*

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.