Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by lotr2012, Feb 11, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lotr2012

lotr2012 Active Member

Why is it that only certain ppl get greeted chearfully when they log in....I never do...and tonight when I made comments about my suicide action I was ignored. U huge click will not even care when I end up dead tonight....especially u staff
  2. paulhewson

paulhewson Well-Known Member

Sorry to hear that. There are a lot of people who care on this site, though. It's possible the mods were a little busy at the time.
  3. Witty_Sarcasm

Witty_Sarcasm Writer, Musician, Fun Lover, Magic Maker

I don't know but I'm sorry to hear you were ignored. I thought I made friends here, but usually I get hurt even more. But I'm here to listen if you need someone to talk to.
  4. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

You have posted four times now in different areas how you have been ignored and yet i don't see anyone ignoring you hun I wish you would stop attacking the people here who have tried to support you all they can as they too suffer just as much as you do hun this site is a great site one that has such caring members I have not seen another site like it really
    so be grateful ok instead of attacking enough already
  5. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

I'm looking at you rposts and seeing lots of people replying, people who would be willing to listen and offer support. I hoe you're willing to accept that support and talk to us.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.