1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

why

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by thedeafmusician, Dec 14, 2006.

1. thedeafmusician

thedeafmusician Staff Alumni

Why:

am i always so confused?
    is it that he changes so fast and that mum goes along with it?
    that irl i dont let ppl get close enough to help and yet they still get worried shitless about me?
    do ppl care in general... i mean i only end up pusing them away sooner or later..... sometimes without even meaning it
    wont it rain?
    am i so tired all the time?
    cant i cry?
    is my weight going up and down so rapidly?
    cant i end it?!

:blue:

2. ~CazzaAngel~

~CazzaAngel~ Staff Alumni

Aww hun, I am sorry about everything. So much of the pain and stuff going on at home....is just in no way fair to you at all. Please hang in there. I hope that letting that out helped atleast a little bit, when we are feeling this bad... a little is a very good thing! :hug: :hug: I want you to know I care and I am here for you anytime at all hun, ok? :hug:

3. Chaosut

Chaosut Guest

Hello. you've got alotta troubling questions on your mind, sorry to hear it. Sorry i can't really help answering any of those questions. But i'm sure alotta of people value you greatly as a person.

4. thedeafmusician

Thanks for your replies.. I wasnt expecting any, because no one can really answer questions like that... Thanks you guys. :hug:

TDM

5. Wonderstuff

Wonderstuff Staff Alumni

:hug: :hug: :hug:
    Are you feeling better hun?

6. thedeafmusician

i guess so, thanks. (((((hugs)))))

7. ~CazzaAngel~

~CazzaAngel~ Staff Alumni

Well I am glad :hug: :hug:

8. Abacus21