Discussion in 'Rape and Abuse' started by Special-Agent-Gibbs, Aug 1, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Special-Agent-Gibbs

Special-Agent-Gibbs Safety and Support SF Pro SF Supporter

I have been having bad flashback almost every single day. All I can see is him hitting me.... I can't help but think that there is something I could have done.

He was a counselor in a psych ward. I was so afraid of leaving home and having to stay there. I had a panic attack, I was having problems breathing. He said I was making to much noise I couldn't help it and then he hit me over and over again. He was supposed to help me not hurt me.

I feel so ashamed I don't know what to do anymore.

What did I do wrong? Why did he do that?
  2. A.SoNiC.boY

A.SoNiC.boY Well-Known Member

Because there are some sick fucks in the world. His reasons none will ever know, maybe he saw you as vulnerable as someone who would keep their mouth shut. the important thing to do is to not let him and what he did define your future, find a way to keep reminding yourself that this was NOT YOUR FAULT. and not something you DESERVED. it will take a lot of internal reminding to start to get better. if you don't take back YOUR life from him he wins. stay strong!
  3. Tea_at_Four

Tea_at_Four Staff Alumni

What's clear to me is that that counselor was having some issue of his own, and let himself take it out on you. It was NEVER really about you. He screwed up badly, and needs to be gotten the hell out of a job where he has access to vulnerable people.

You NEVER deserved that abuse. NEVER.
  4. Butterfly

Butterfly Resident SF Sims Enthusiast Staff Alumni SF Author SF Supporter

You need to report this so this monster does not abuse anymore vulnerable people. The problem was his, not yours.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.