Why?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why do I always turn to suicide? Why do I always want to die? Why does imagining my death bring me comfort when I can't sleep?

Is it because I was assaulted, molested, raped? Is it be ause the neurons in my brain are scrambled? Please, please someone help me. I want it to end. I want to not find comfort in the leaking of my own blood.

Why?

rtrt46546565

Idk why you do, but I can tell you I do the same. I always lean towards suicide when things get too rough. I guess because that seems like the easy way out, the easy way to make it all stop.

mpang123

When things get rough I also easily turn to suicidal thoughts. It's easier to give up than to suffer. However, I can only have hope for better times because some days are worse than others. It really doesn't always will be bad. I guess we should just hang in there and play the waiting game.

I tend to do the same thing. Somehow I fight with myself over it being right or wrong. How do you keep from doing it so far? Do you think of any of your hopes and dreams?

Why do I always turn to suicide? Why do I always want to die? Why does imagining my death bring me comfort when I can't sleep?

Is it because I was assaulted, molested, raped? Is it be ause the neurons in my brain are scrambled? Please, please someone help me. I want it to end. I want to not find comfort in the leaking of my own blood.

Why?

I think what keeps me around is my pets. And my new job. I love my dog and cat a bunch and don't reallly know what to do with them, or trust that someone else will take care of them once I am gone. Somedays though, that doesn't even matter. I just can't figure out why we turn to suicide. It seems like most people will talk about it, some turn to drugs I guess. Is it better to plan out your death or obliterate your mind???

Thats a good question....Ive wondered the same thing often. For you its your pets, for me its my children. I love them so much and even though I suffer terrible pain sometimes, I feel I have to suffer it or they will suffer as much or worse than me..just maybe. Its that thought that keeps me here, or I would have been long gone. Somehow I know we can improve our feelings and lives, it just seems hard for now.

I think what keeps me around is my pets. And my new job. I love my dog and cat a bunch and don't reallly know what to do with them, or trust that someone else will take care of them once I am gone. Somedays though, that doesn't even matter. I just can't figure out why we turn to suicide. It seems like most people will talk about it, some turn to drugs I guess. Is it better to plan out your death or obliterate your mind???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00