Why?

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by lutz, Oct 3, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lutz

lutz Member

Why do I always turn to suicide? Why do I always want to die? Why does imagining my death bring me comfort when I can't sleep?

Is it because I was assaulted, molested, raped? Is it be ause the neurons in my brain are scrambled? Please, please someone help me. I want it to end. I want to not find comfort in the leaking of my own blood.

Why?

2. rtrt46546565

rtrt46546565 Well-Known Member

Idk why you do, but I can tell you I do the same. I always lean towards suicide when things get too rough. I guess because that seems like the easy way out, the easy way to make it all stop.

3. mpang123

mpang123 Well-Known Member

When things get rough I also easily turn to suicidal thoughts. It's easier to give up than to suffer. However, I can only have hope for better times because some days are worse than others. It really doesn't always will be bad. I guess we should just hang in there and play the waiting game.

4. Chillguy

Chillguy Member

I tend to do the same thing. Somehow I fight with myself over it being right or wrong. How do you keep from doing it so far? Do you think of any of your hopes and dreams?

5. lutz

lutz Member

I think what keeps me around is my pets. And my new job. I love my dog and cat a bunch and don't reallly know what to do with them, or trust that someone else will take care of them once I am gone. Somedays though, that doesn't even matter. I just can't figure out why we turn to suicide. It seems like most people will talk about it, some turn to drugs I guess. Is it better to plan out your death or obliterate your mind???

6. Chillguy

Chillguy Member

Thats a good question....Ive wondered the same thing often. For you its your pets, for me its my children. I love them so much and even though I suffer terrible pain sometimes, I feel I have to suffer it or they will suffer as much or worse than me..just maybe. Its that thought that keeps me here, or I would have been long gone. Somehow I know we can improve our feelings and lives, it just seems hard for now.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.