Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by sevedo, Jan 16, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sevedo

sevedo New Member

I feel like there is really no purpose in life, I am insulted and beaten down every day, my drugs have been taken away, I've been to therapy and nothing works, I've been in the hospital but All I want is to die!
  2. Nelly1921

Nelly1921 Well-Known Member

Its hard to find a purpose when you are insulted and beaten down constantly. It sounds like your drugs should not have been taken away because to take away drugs from someone who is not ready to go off them is a bad idea (according to wiki). It sounds like the therapy you were going to was not appropriate and as for hospital well that would make anyone feel the way you do. From my experiences in hospital I have come out much worse than when I went in. Sevedo it is no wonder you are feeling this way.

It may not be that nothing works, maybe you just have not found the thing that does work.

As for finding purpose, thats near impossible when you are going through what you are so don't insult and beat YOURSELF up over it, it seems that others are doing enough of that for you. Your purpose will come - it just might take time to find it when you are ready.

I hope you can find a different treatment team since it sounds like your not getting the help you deserve. I hope you can find some support in people (and places) around you.

I totally understand Sevedo. Please take care.
  3. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

I am sorry this is happening to you :( I hope things get better somehow but for now you have us for support and also feel free to tell us more about yourself, we are a very friendly and supportive community!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.