why?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wish god would reply to this post and tell me why i have to stay here and suffer. I cant believe how many times ive tried and each one fails. Im forced to be here. Maybe a punnishment. For what tho i dont know? Sins of the father? A previous life. I think im desined to live a life of misery and even after i die i will be one of those distressed spirits who doesnt know how to pass over and i will be wandering the earth in despair not knowing i am dead

I know how you feel. I've come to believe that some people are just meant to suffer, and that I am one of those people. As for the god part..well I've lost my faith a very long time ago..

I read your post too. I relate to everything you described. Its so painful. Its very hard to expain these feelings to the happy people or the arrogant people or the really twisted people. This seems like a safe place to talk with out ridicule ,"pull your self together" or "stop attention seeking" or "your not depressed your just lazy"

Yea I know. That's all I ever hear when I try to talk to someone too. I'm so sick ofhearing "keep your head up" or "it'll get better" I've waited 9 years and it has not gotten better. It just gets worse. And when yoi think it will be better, when yoi think you have someone who truly cares for you, they make it all come back with so much more pain on top of it. I just don't understand how, or why, I should continue to live such an empty and lonely and unfulfilling life. Even other people like me I've tried to talk to threw me away like a piece of trash. If your own family, the people you give yoir heart and soul to, or someone who should actually understand you doesn't care..who will?

If god exist...then he will have to as for my forgiveness....the world that we live in, this life that I've "lived" what did I do?

It's just like you said everyone just says the same thing...but when will it get better? It hurts so much.

Petal

~*Mod Extraordinaire*~
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
I had a good childhood, a very good childhood until age 12, it went very downhill from there, I can't even list every thought and emotion I had, but let's just say very horrible ones.

People did say ''things will get better'' ''life will improve'' tomorrow is a new day'' . YES that was true, life did get better, then bad again then up again, it consists of ups an downs, for me that is life, you cannot give up you have to keep trying harder. Good things don't come easy! Yes bad things have happened to a lot of us that of course we did not deserve but you must find it within you to keep those thoughts at bay, maybe through meds and therapy, maybe naturally, or maybe you just need to keep finding distractions, giving up is never an option because this is an illness. A treatable illness. You have to keep fighting and I am glad you posted here because at least here you can talk about it and get ideas and support from others who understand. Don't underestimate your abilities. We weren't born to suffer, we were born to fight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00