Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by SpeakOutLoud101, Nov 8, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SpeakOutLoud101

SpeakOutLoud101 New Member

Why am I feeling this way when my life is suppose to be better. I feel alone. Scared. Hurt by everyone. I dont know what to do anymore but just sit and think of whats the point.
  2. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hello there and welcome to the forums! What's going on in your life making you feel this way? How are you being hurt by everyone? Talk to us here, hopefully we can help! :hug:
  3. True-Lee

True-Lee Well-Known Member

I am sorry that you are feeling alone, Here you don't have to be alone unless you want to. You certainly don't have to be scared or afraid here either. I want to welcome you here to SF, you don't have to be or feel anything unless you want to.
    I want you to feel safe and comfortable, you are entitled to feel that way here. You can sit and think if you want, but there are people here willing to listen. We certainly all want you to have a better life. We want you to feel comforted and unafraid and we are here to listen and help you if we can. We are willing.......To Try! The rest is up to you.
  4. SpeakOutLoud101

My life so far as been Hell for me. Everything I do looks wrong for everyone I know. I had a Gf for 3 years and we recently broke up and she told me she wants to work on herself when in fact she lazy. She made my life hell. I cant get her out of my head. Everywhere I go she is there or something reminds me of her. The sad thing is she was gonna break it off when I went to bootcamp. I caught her writing to one ofher friends thats always telling her to break it off from me and then I talked to her about it and now im here like this. She said she wants to be friends but she never talks to me but always views my profile. So today I deleted her from everything I had even the pic I had in my wallet. Now im just blank, scared and dont trust anyone anymore.
  5. SpeakOutLoud101

Recently just msg her to see hows shes doing. She says she is seeing someone and doesnt want me to msg her anymore because shes too hurt. Thats a load of bull. She is the one who dumped me and now she got a rebound. I thought I was pathetic but gosh she is. Still very hurt by this and now im starting to realize that I can no longer trust anyone.
  6. DrownedFishOnFire

DrownedFishOnFire Quieta non movere

Its the price you pay for loving someone that much it will take time to get over someone as 3 years is a long time. If she made your life hell then its a good thing she is out of the picture. Why allow her to ruin your ability to trust another girl that comes along or anybody that is allowing her to win. Sounds like you're headed to the military, congrats!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.