Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. why are children dying while i live i beg that my soul be take instead of the innocent.

2. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

That is why you should never compare problems. People may be starving in some countries, celebrities may be earning millions, families may me at war with each other. It's not logical to compare problems because everyone deals with them differently, I do get what you are saying though but I'd urge you to concentrate on you getting better with your problems right now.

3. Unknown_111

Unknown_111 Forum Buddy Staff Alumni SF Supporter

I'm so sorry that you are down but life is important and you deserve support. Please do not do anything to yourself as it's important to us. You need to speak to someone, or you can PM me if you want to talk in private. Take care.

4. KaRue

KaRue Member

Why is my best friend dealing with an alcoholic mother?

Why is my boyfriend cursed with dealing with his parents' ugly divorce?

Why do I get to sleep in a warm bed when so many do not?

It's because, unfortunately, life hands people certain hands when they're born. You can continue drawing cards, but some people just end up unlucky. There is something you can do, though. Be a good person to everyone around you. Donate to any charity aside from Goodwill and the Red Cross. Be a leader. Do at least one nice thing a day. Invite those kids who are considered "outcasts" over to your house.

There are many things you can do to alleviate some of the pain in this world, and maybe one day, when all those people whose lives you touched have shared good deeds with others, then this world can get a little brighter.

Hang tough my friend. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.