why

Discussion in 'Mental Health Disorders' started by FoReVeR LoSt, Jan 12, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FoReVeR LoSt

FoReVeR LoSt Well-Known Member

i feel like a complete loser, failure, loner, just everything bad. I can't seem to keep friends if i can manage to find some. Everything around me makes me depressed, getting up in the morning, being @ work, thinking that everyone hates me (it was proven today), it's just so hard :mad: I just want to be normal again, i want to be happy, i want to be everything i'm not :( I want to be able to have fun :mad: I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO ANYMORE

2. TheBLA

TheBLA Well-Known Member

Hey, I've been feeling that way too, I'm sure I'm a bigger "loser" than you. I know that isn't gonna make you feel any better. Sorry I can't give too much advice if any really. Um, well. It does sound like you have a lot of problems as do I, I'm in just about your type of situation.
    I just know that you are the only one that can fix things and make things better, even though I probably won't. You need to take small baby steps one at a time at improving yourself, I hope I can, I dunno either, I'm not the best at helping you out, sorry.

3. Scum

Scum Well-Known Member

I can relate honey.

Have you been to the doctors? If the answer is no, then that is a really good starting point because they can do a lot to help.

If you have been before, then I suggest going back, showing him/her this post and explaining that you need some more help.

If you want to chat feel free to pm me

Hang in there honey

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.