Why!?

Discussion in 'I Have a Question...' started by Need to control it, Jan 18, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Why does this hurt so bad
    Why is it playing with my head
    Why can't i control it
    Why do i have to feel like this
    Why can't i just push these feelings away
    Why!? Why!? Why!?

I want to be able to control it. I need to be able to control it. Its not that it hurts its that i feel like i have no control over it. Everything in my life i have no control over. But i want to be able to control feelings. Control my emotions about my life, my future, people. I need to feel in control myself. If i don't then all it will cause is hurt. More hurt that i have to go through.

2. Sa Palomera

Sa Palomera Well-Known Member

:hug: :hug: :hug: for you. feel free to drop me a PM or contact me in any way if you wanna talk :arms:

3. abcdlpq

abcdlpq Guest

Sounds like you've become accustomed to relinquishing control of your life to others. It's not an easy habit to break either, which is why I think people with less hands on parents (for example) have a bit more independance and street sense when they get older.
    If you want control of your situation you need to understand it thouroughly first. Knowledge is power and all.
    What is it you actually want to control?

4. I need to be able to control my feelings. I want to be able to control them. Most of my life i've felt like i've had no control what so ever. I let myself get hurt FAR too easily, i do it because im so use to being hurt. I want be able control it, control my life because i feel i have no control what so ever.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.