:'( Why???

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by brknsilence, Oct 20, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. brknsilence

brknsilence Well-Known Member

I don't know what triggered this ... I'm not sure if it's lack of sleep or this eating disorder that has been taking over my life. I'm so tired of dealing with this. I'm tired of struggling. I'm tired of fighting. I'm just exhausted. Why must this continue? Why can't this just stop? Why can't I been happy? I feel like a burden to everyone around me. I so hate being this way.... :'(

2. robroy

robroy Well-Known Member

Keep moving Olivia, I know it all looks dark now, but there's always light ahead, even if you can't see it. As always, feel free to pm me if you think talking would help you:)

2 people like this.
  3. brknsilence

Thanks for being there. Still been having thoughts and I don't know what else to do. My husband asked me this morning if I was still struggling. I hate admitting that I am. So exhausted....

4. robroy

robroy Well-Known Member

Olvia I just wanted to tell you that I really admire your strength, it takes a lot to keep doing what you have to do even after you feel beaten, your family is really lucky to have you whether they know it or not

3 people like this.
  5. robroy

robroy Well-Known Member

I'm glad to hear your husband is there looking out for you, it sounds like he cares, and there's no shame in admitting your struggling

3 people like this.
  6. brknsilence

Thank you so much. I try to live for them. Just hard at times when I think I'm an awful mother, wife, etc. I'm still trying my best and a lot of times I think I'm failing... hope you're doing alright...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.