Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I am feeling suicidal and there are things in my life that I am looking forward to. My niece was just born today, and I have a very good friend getting married in March and I am involved with wedding stuff. I don't understand why today of all days I am so suicidal. My medication has been helping a lot with my suicidal thoughts but today is as bad as it was before the meds started helping with that. And I don't know why!
  2. Nick1975

Nick1975 New Member

Hi, I know how you feel, I have only just joined this forum because of my own feelings of suicide. I sincerely wish I had some of the things in my life that you do. You have a family and friends and you are really lucky. I hope that you start to feel better soon x
  3. Skylar

Skylar Well-Known Member

Seems you have a lot of things to be thankful for. Try and hold on to them. Please know that when you feel unwell, bad or suicidal you shouldn't make any decisions you'll regret when you feel good in the future. Just sleep it out if possible. I do that myself. Just wait it out until it passes. Maybe watch something that will cheer you up, but do not make anything that you will regret. Life is precious. We only have one shot in this. Take care :)
  4. peterx

peterx Member

I hate that feeling and I would do anything to escape it. Just hang in there, what have you got to lose if you see tomorrow?

I was feeling like my time was up yesterday. But I forced myself to get a good nights sleep, eat something healthy and exercise. I still feel horrible, but I am further away from the edge. I find that indulging yourself with treats only provides momentary relief. Getting back to a normal healthy routine gives you strength to make it through today.

Hugs are great too. {}
    2 people like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.