why

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by silent_chaos, Mar 10, 2016.

1. silent_chaos

silent_chaos Well-Known Member

How and why do I still love her Evan after she tried to rip me off. I'm torn, upset, sad, but miss her terribly.

2. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

I am sorry you are missing someone. Losing or distancing yourself from someone is always hard. Do you want to talk about it?

3. silent_chaos

I really cared for this person so deeply. I'm to caring. I feel weak and gullible. And I always give in. I just want to cut my loses and move on. I skipped my dbt class cause I can't keep it together I don't like being weak in front of people. There where so many red flags. and i guess i can call myself desperate and want to hold on to anything or anyone that gives me the time of day.

4. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Please try and stick to your DBT. I am doing it too, it is hard, I am not saying it isn't but you can do this, believe in yourself. Being weak is not a sin. And your thoughts aren't facts, the only way to beat something is to face it head on, I am hugely sorry for your loss but believe me that if you believe in yourself and tell yourself you are just as good as anyone else it will ring true. BEST OF LUCK!!

AdamTide likes this.
  5. silent_chaos

I feel like I'm going threw the 5 stages of geif at the same time, well back and forth.

6. silent_chaos

she left me alone for 2 days now she back threatening me. idk what to do im freaking shaking so bad my adrenalin is at max. i was doing just fine. shit!

7. ThePhantomLady

ThePhantomLady Safety and Support SF Supporter

You need to block her accounts from your emails and her phone numbers. Get her out of your life so you can move on. She is obviously triggering you.
    I'm so sorry for what you're being put through. *hugs*

8. silent_chaos

how do i try and make myself feel better, im not talking about using copping skills it just keeps reminding me more of the situation.. but i mean to do something for myself. i would love to go the beach but its 2 hours away and dont have money for the gas and there is a nasty storm going on. i tried going for a walk at the park and fed the ducks. it just wasnt enough to pull me away from these thoughts and pain.