Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by na-taya, Mar 31, 2016.

1. na-taya

na-taya Well-Known Member

I'm struggling and I really just need to vent......

Why do anything in our life's??? Everything and I mean everything is just passing time until the end comes........study,work,reading,
    Watching tv, going for a walk.....it's all just to pass time.....and don't get me wrong I know some of those activities bring success enjoyment at fun and some don't.

Yes some are more time wasters than others.....but it's still all the same......

I hate my brain its my own worst enemy.

I try n think of things to do and then I get about a million different reasons as to why it's pointless and shouldn't do it.

I'm tied.....and my soul and brain need a rest as well.....
  2. ThePhantomLady

ThePhantomLady Safety and Support SF Supporter

*hugs* I'm sorry you have to feel this way hun.
    I wish I could take it all away in a second and have you see the good things in life and not even think about the bad...

But hun, it can all feel better if you work on it, slowly but surely it will. Just don't give up on yourself. You're such a great person and you deserve to see that too!
  3. na-taya

na-taya Well-Known Member

Thanks beautiful lady i guess i should thank my lucky stars i get to annoy you all the time:p

I'm don't know how to express what's going on because I know its not all horrible and you can have good fun times........I just struggling seeing the worth in those good moments and to see that all the bad is Worthing hanging around for but yet here i am still living day by day God I'm so pathetic all all I do is complain about the shame shit i just keep going round and round............

I should just shit my f*(<ing mouth.