Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MoAnamCara

MoAnamCara SF Artist

Why can't I disappear when I'm already invisible?
    Why don't I go? Why can't I just do it when all I want to all to stop?
    Why am I still here? Why won't my mind be quiet?
    Why do I keep going through this?
    Nothing changes but everything has changed.

I just want some peace, that's all.

2. ThePhantomLady

ThePhantomLady Safety and Support SF Supporter

You can get peace without doing anything drastic.

Are you getting any help? Why are you feeling so down? What are you going through? Would talking about it or writing it down help a little bit?

Please take care of yourself and allow yourself the help you need and deserve!

3. na-taya

na-taya Well-Known Member

I am so sorry your feel this way also!! Reading that was like having the words spoken that i can't say.

I wish you all the best and I know the battle is hard and long but I believe you can do this i know it won't be easy.....but i believe in you

4. MoAnamCara

MoAnamCara SF Artist

Thanks you both forsresponding. Tonight isnot so good so i ve been self mediacting to try and stops the need stop si.

I sorry, but shanks you.

5. na-taya

na-taya Well-Known Member

Dont be sorry your aloud to vent and I know how hard it can be to fight the urges of si just know that i am in your corner fighting for you!!!

I'm sorry tonight is so bad for you I hope it improves soon for you or at least able to get a little rest from tour battle.....

Take care

6. MisterBGone

MisterBGone Well-Known Member

I sure do hope things improve for you--both in the short and long run of things...

7. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

You aren't invisible here. *hug*

MisterBGone likes this.
  8. Brian777

Brian777 Safety and Support Forum Pro SF Supporter

Hello MoAnamCara, as WildCherry said you're no longer "invisible" here. I understand how difficult life can be and it seems overwhelming at times. But everything changes, given time. I've found that some form of meditation can help with the racing thoughts and give some relief. There are some guided meditations that are free on YouTube, I e used them many times and they do help. Please keep posting here and the people on this site will support you, I find just being on this site where people understand, makes me feel less alone. Bless you my friend, you will get better.
    Brian

9. MoAnamCara

MoAnamCara SF Artist

Oh I'm so grateful to you all for responding. Today is lighter which is good. Just need to be careful the next few days to get control of things before they seem too immense. Thank you very much.

Brian777 likes this.
  10. Brian777

Brian777 Safety and Support Forum Pro SF Supporter

I'm glad you're feeling a little better. When you feel down or just need someone to talk with. We're always available and if you want to chat privately, just message me. Together we can all get through this. Take care my friend, you're no longer alone.
    Brian

11. MoAnamCara

MoAnamCara SF Artist

Thank you Brian.

Brian777 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.