why

Status
Not open for further replies.

theleastofthese

SF Friend
Staff Alumni
Who is it that won't call you? I'm sorry you feel so alone, wish I could be there in person for a real life hug, but I can offer these instead.:hug: :hug: :hug:

least

YOu are not an insignificant speck - you are a child of the universe, no less than the trees and stars - you have a right to be here...:smile:

S

shellz

hey hun i just seen this thread. :hug: im sorry she's doing this to you. but you dont need to take the vodka and pills okay. your worth so much more than that.

please try to hang in there, okay? im here if you want to talk :hug:

Amy, breaking up is always hard, I would be surprised if you ever found it easy. I know you and I never got off on the right foot, and you may not have feelings that are positive about me, but remember, your not alone in your pain.

I doubt she is actually trying to hurt you, but I can understand completely how you feel about it, and it might seem unfair, but suicide isn't the answer...

I agree with what has been said thus far. You are not an insignificant speck in this world but a very significant one. There is only one you and can only ever be one you. That you is pretty terrific. I am sorry that she has caused you to feel this way. Remember we are here for you. Take care. Stay safe. :hug:

I agree with what has been said thus far. You are not an insignificant speck in this world but a very significant one. There is only one you and can only ever be one you. That you is pretty terrific. I am sorry that she has caused you to feel this way. Remember we are here for you. Take care. Stay safe. :hug:
I agree :hug:

starlight2006

I jus wont ever understand y it is different when its me. i have done so much for her. I have my own probs but im always there for her. 3 years today since i met her. She's been depressed throught them all and beyond. always telling me she can do it on her own, get rid of the depression herself. Why wont she see someone? Why does she have to lie.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00