Why?

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by gannon, Feb 3, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. gannon

gannon Member

I'm feeling like dying, I've been depressed all day and I know tomarrow anit gonna be much better. I've already cut myself a few time but why should I stop now, I just wish I had a big pile of pills.

2. jane doe

jane doe Well-Known Member

gannon i know how you must be feeling hun, but you must think that if you came here is because you do want to live and that you don´t want to die. hun i send you a big hug andi´m sorry for not can say anything else because i don´t know you yet so take care and pm me if you need to talk;)

3. bombeni

bombeni Guest

Gannon, the longer you are here the more comfortable you become with sharing. Talking about what is bothering you is great therapy, whether at the public threads or thru private messaging. Hey I've been thru a lot of depression, and have plenty of time to tell you about it. lol Feel free to PM me if you want to talk. Just think of this as one big group therapy place. And remember, things can and will get better you just gotta put one foot in front of the other, one step at a time, one day at a time. I'm sending good thoughts your way!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.