Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by shellz, Feb 22, 2007.

1. shellz

shellz Guest

Why would god do this?!? Take a 10 month old baby out of this world for no reason?!?! 10 fucking months old! And he's gone. I will never get to see him again :cry: Nephews and Nieces are the only reason why I am alive. I live for them. This was the one that I cared about the most. Him and his brother.

WHY DID HE HAVE TO DIE?!?!?!?!?! This isnt fair! FUCK! I definetley have nothing to live for anymore. I cant be there for the rest of them when I am a complete mess. I will just let them down and I dont want that to happen. I do that enough in my life..

I just wanna know why..
  2. Allo..

Allo.. Well-Known Member

You say you need them,
    They need you.
    Don't give up shellz, you need to stay here for them and you can get each other through this all. You can talk to people in your family about this because they are going through the same thing, they lost him too.
    He got a free ticket out of this world, and as he was so young things were different. Isn't that what you are saying you want?

Shellz, we are here. Don't give up, there is more for you.
  3. shellz

shellz Guest

But why did he have to die? He did nothing wrong. He never hurt a single soul and now he has been taken out of our lives forever. Its not fair!
  4. LeaveMeAlone

LeaveMeAlone Well-Known Member

Life isn't fair hun, of course he did nothing wrong, really shit stuff just happens sometimes. The others are going to need all the help they can get in this life, so don't abandon them now, even if it is hard, you have to make it through.
  5. shellz

shellz Guest

I would never abandon them. They are all I have in this world. The only reason as to why I'm still alive. I can't believe this is happening. I felt so useless at the hospital because I didnt know what to say. I cried the whole way home from there. I just cant believe this is happening..
  6. ***LEA***

***LEA*** Guest

Shellz I really feel for you and i understand exactly how you feel. My Nephew died aged 6yrs, in a house fire in 1989. My baby daughter died at birth in 1988. Believe me shellz, i know your pain and i am here for you anytime you need me either to talk to or just to listen. make use of my experience here shellz, maybe i can help in some small way:sad:
    love and hugs, Lea x x x:hug:
  7. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

shellz there are no answers to your question as to why an innocent child has to be taken from life. One of the great mysteries i suppose. There is nothing I can do or say that can change what happened or how you feel about your nephew. Try to hold on to things that were special about him. His smile, his laugh, first words, anything that can bring you peace when you think of him. Allow yourself the necessary time to grieve for him. This is a slow process. I can undertsand your pain and angerat his death. I haven't given up on you, so don't give up on yourself. You are such a kind caring young individual. You have to continue living for yourself and those who love you. Please continue to talk about how you feel. As I said, there is nothing we can do to change things, but we can offer you love, support, and a great deal of compassion. :hug:
  8. shellz

shellz Guest

Why cant I have him back? Havent I lost enough people in my life? What kind of person is god to take an innocent human being out of this world?

I feel so helpless right now. My stomach hurts so much and I cant stop crying. My family knows how close I was to him. How he was the one that kept me alive, and now that he is gone, my family has left me to. Yes, I know they are grieving themselves, but they are there for eachother but are leaving me out of it.

All I can think about doing is ending my own life so I can be with him again. Selfish, I know, but I cant help it
  9. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

Those feelings are not so out of place shellz. It benefits no one for you to choose to go be with your nephew. It will only make things worse for those you leave behind. I know he was an infant and had no thoughts of the future, but I am certain that if he did, he would not want you to make that choice. Would you have wanted him to choose that way? What about the other children? Are they not in need of the support they get from their aunt/ It is one thing for them to understand a natural death. Imagine how they would interpret death by your own hand. Please allow yourself the time to gieve your loss. This is not the time to make rash decisions. You are unable to think clearly at this time. You may think you can, but you can't. You have survived much in your young life. You can survive this. Please stay safe. :hug: