Why!!?!?!?!!?

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by Shauna Lea, Mar 17, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shauna Lea

Shauna Lea Staff Alumni

Y did i let them save me on tuesday nite? it hasnt gotten any easier...its not going to get any easier! I sick of this and words cant describe how frustrated, upset, embarassed and lonely i am at the moment. Please dont make me keep doing this!
    I cant do anything! If i call him, he will get angry, if i hurt myself, he will hate me more, and if i give it any more time i dont think ill get through
    Either way its got to b over!

2. eddizle

eddizle Member

dont worry about it or worry about what anyone thinks, try stay calm maybe go for a little walk i am sure things will get better

3. Hazel

Hazel SF & Antiquitie's Friend Staff Alumni

I'm sorry you are in so much pain, you did the right thing when you called the ambulance the other night, it will take some time for your system to become clear of the effects of that night so please just give yourself time to get over that. When you feel better physically you can then concentrate on all the feelings you are having.

Take care Hazel x

4. Lady E

Lady E Well-Known Member

I know it hurts so much right now but it will pass. All the frustration, embarassment, and loneliness will eventually get easier.
    Maybe call whoever this is and talk about how you are lonely and struggling and you really need their support right now. He probably wouldn't hate you and is also frustrated and scared for you.
    Like Hazel said you did the right thing by calling the ambulance.
    You can and will get through this Shauna.

5. Shauna Lea

Shauna Lea Staff Alumni

I called him...he talked me down in no time!

Thanx for ur replies

6. ~CazzaAngel~

~CazzaAngel~ Staff Alumni

I'm glad. Sorry I missed your post. But I'm glads you feel better. :hug:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.