Why?

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by malift, Mar 29, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. malift

malift Member

Why are all of the painless and clean methods of suicide kept away from suicidal people? Is it to punish us with painful deaths for not being normal like everyone else? I look around me and all I have are dull steak knives, that isn't how I want to go. I want to die painlessly without a mess.

The government is willing to help criminals die but won't help me die unless I commit a horrible crime. Why am I being treated worse than a criminal?

All I've wanted for the past 8 years is to simply die, but I am disabled (have agoraphobia) and can't drive a vehicle to get any other methods of suicide.

Why will no one help me? This is not a temporary problem. It has been going on for 8 years now. I just want to die but a lot of times I'm afraid to even leave my home.

What do I have to do to get a humane way to die?

2. flclempire

flclempire Well-Known Member

well ppl will try to talk you out of it because there are much better alternatives, usually anyways. <Mod Edit: Abacus21 - encouraging suicide>. i say this because if uve been desperate to die for 8 years u wouldve found a way a long time ago...

also the government wont help u kill urself because its politcally incorrect and some crazy christian would probably burn down the house of super-pro-suicide ppl.

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 29, 2007
  3. Hereforyou

Hereforyou Active Member

Hmmm... well you have agoraphobia. We learned bout phobias in psych. class and heard they are hard to overcome. Why don't you do exactly what the disorder doesnt want you to do. Sure its easy to say and hard to do. But if you want to get over this you are going to have to take action besides injuring yourself. Think of the many things you're missing out on and ask yourself is it really worth it to let your mind control you. I am a strong believer that you can do anything you put your mind to. I wish you the best of luck.

4. malift

malift Member

Honestly, the reason why I don't challenge my phobias is because I don't want anything out of this life and confronting phobias along with the pain that creates is completely pointless. The one thing I wanted (to be a real artist) never happened no matter how hard I tried and I've never been able to sing or write good songs. So beyond that, I genuinely have no interest in being alive.

What I've wanted more so than anything for these past 8 years was for this to all end. No matter how hard I've worked on my music, I've always wanted to die more.

If I could face a phobia, it would be the one that keeps me from buying a gun and shooting myself.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.