Why!?!

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by xXxBloodStainedSinxXx, Mar 30, 2007.

1. Why is she so damn ignorant? Why can't she fucking see the truth!? I have done so fucking much for her but she don't give a fucking shit! I fucking hate her!!! Yet I still hang around, always there to listen to her sop stories, her 'oh poor me, I had to cook tea last night' shit, when deep inside I'm fucking screaming out for a fucking blade, pills, anything to take the fucking pain away!!! I can't do this crap anymore, I'm finally giving into more and more urges and I just want to... I DON'T KNOW!!! Kill something! Someone! ME! HER! I don't know!

I want to tell her, straight out, but I can't, I back down everytime, guilt overtakes me. I can't do this crap anymore. Ain't friends meant to notice this stuff? Ain't they meant to help? Listen? Care!?! Coz she don't, even though I do for her, I can't do this anymore... I've tried but I can't...

I can't...

I'm sick of her lies, games. I'm sick of her screwing with my head, pleading for help, me giving it to her, just to have her chuck me out on the doorstep when I need help...

I'm sorry for this but I needed to let it out...

Sorry.

2. Terry

Terry Antiquities Friend Staff Alumni

No apology needed, seemed a fair enough rant to me.