Why

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jewel

Why don't you call me? Why don't you send me an textmessage? Why are you ingnoring me!
I love you, and you don't even care.. (It feels so)
Youre my boyfriend, and I havent seen you in 2 weeks!
You hate me, you're goin' to dump me..

Life's a bitch

NO!

I'm a bitch..

I'm going to drink me sorrows away..
I don't care if I get drunk! I'm sick of it!

Sa Palomera

Hi Jewel,

I'm sorry you feel this way. :hug:

Well, I don't really know what to say, other than that I hope the problems you seem to be having with your boyfriend will get resolved, and that he'll be in touch with you soon, but I just wanted to send you some virtual hugs :hug: :hug: :hug:

First off im sure he doesn't hate you. Your not a bitch for loving someone. Drinking is not gonna solve your problem. (i seem to say that a lot recently :dry:)

You need to sit him down, talk to him and find out what he wants from the relationship. If its not working then as hard as it maybe be it might be better for you to call it a day. You can't go one stressing like this. Its not healthy. Just sit down and talk to him.

:hug:

Jewel

But that's someting I can't.. Talk.. That's so hard.. And if I have the guts, where will I start..

Hii honeeyy,
I wanna talk.. I think you wanna dump me? I'm getting paranoid..

That sounds not good..
Words are going true my mind..

I just send him a textmessage with: sweety, i can only cry, I mis you alot..

He send back: I know it's hard, but there is no other way..

(he's busy with work and al that..)

But it feels like a rejection.. I'm on my 3 drink, and it's going hard.. (for someone who never drinks)

He may just be busy. Talking is hard for everyone, thats why most people are here because they find it hard to talk to people in their lives. I really think you should have a talk with him. Thats the only way your gonna know what he wants.

Jewel

I'm talking with him right now.. Sending textmessage with my mobile, because i can't talk, everybody's a sleep here..

I hope we come to a point that we understand eachother

Sa Palomera

Ik hoop dat jullie tot een oplossing komen, Jewel :hug: :hug:

en zoals ik heb gezegd in je welcome thread, voeg me gerust toe op msn als je met een nederlander wilt kletsen :smile:

:arms:

Jewel

Ik hoop dat jullie tot een oplossing komen, Jewel :hug: :hug:

en zoals ik heb gezegd in je welcome thread, voeg me gerust toe op msn als je met een nederlander wilt kletsen :smile:

:arms:
HUP HOLLAND HUP, LAAT DE LEEUW NIET IN ZN HEMPJE STAAN! HUP HOLLAND HUP!:groupwave

-----------------------------------------------

Okay, I talked with my boyfriend, he's now on msn..
I told him I was scared that he's gonna leave me..
But he told me he never will do that! And that he loved me..
I hope he means that (omg, again that little bit of untrusted)
But now I have to much drinks.. But okaayy, my mood has swing to a bether side :)

Jewel

Okay we will ;)

But it wasnt something really bad, it was just a song from holland that everybody knows here in this country..
It was just for fun, but we won't do it again.. :)

Okaaaay, between me and me friend? It's goooood!

He's talking about a family, and that he wants a baby with me, en wanna get married..
I told him I want that to, but not now.. Maybe later..

So where al good!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$145.00
Goal
$255.00