Why ??

Discussion in 'Rape and Abuse' started by rachypooh, Apr 11, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rachypooh

rachypooh Well-Known Member

Why did I even bother ?? I have done the right thing by going to the police, I told them what happened, I sat there for hours on end going over the horrific stuff that happened, better late than never. Then what happens, he does it again, so I go through the whole thing again, I have the exam, I get stuck in hospital, I have to rehash everything, they take my stuff - my journal, my address book, both my computers. I get moved in to the domestic violence shelter. Don't hear anything from them since october. But today I hear they have dropped it, I'm confused as all hell as to what is going on with them. What the hell am I mean to do ????? I am still haunted by what went on with this and I dont know how to deal with any of it now. I can't get close to my boyfriend becuase I am so messed up inside.

2. Sa Palomera

Sa Palomera Well-Known Member

I'm so sorry to hear about what you've been going through, rachypooh :sad:

It's sad how police and instances 'dealt' with the situation, and quite frankly that pisses me off! :mad:

Does your boyfriend know about what happened? If he does, then I'm sure he understands?

I don't really know what else to say right now, but my MSN is in my profile, so if you ever wanna talk, or need someone to listen, feel free to add me.
    Sending you many big hugs :hug:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.