Why?

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by fade2black, Apr 27, 2007.

1. fade2black

fade2black Well-Known Member

Why do I always feel like shit because of the smallest things? Just then I had a friend say that she had to go and quickly hang up on me which made me upset. I'm sure she had a good reason to go but I'm worried that there was an ulterior motive. This sounds really stupid, but it makes me feel like shit for some reason. I can't help it. Everytime something small like this happens, I always end up feeling like shit. I'm always paranoid that my friends don't care about me and have an ulterior motive for being my friend. Sorry if this sounds incredibly stupid. :sad: :unsure:

2. meagainstme

meagainstme Well-Known Member

i think EXACTLY the same. damn paranoia.
    what works for me is thinking about a good memory of that friend, or totally distracting myself

3. Blackness

Blackness Guest

Maybe you've been neglected before. Paranoia will eat your brain up, which is why you have to have faith and trust your friends. If they didn't like you they wouldn't be your friends.

4. fade2black

Yeah, but this damn paranoia.:sad: The might just be being polite? I can't help thinking stuff like that.

5. Blackness

Blackness Guest

Has there been signs? apart from the phonecall?

6. fade2black

Taking a while to reply on MSN. But I really don't want to get into it more now. I don't want to make it worse. :unsure:

7. ~CazzaAngel~

~CazzaAngel~ Staff Alumni

I have tendencies of feeling and thinking that way sometimes.. If you ever need to talk about it feel free to PM me anytime. :hug: