• Apologies for the issue with a bizarre redirect on the site earlier today. There was a large server update and an error in an IP address had the traffic routing wrongly. No hacking or anything nefarious and nothing to worry about. Sorry for any stress/anxiety caused. Very best wishes - SF Admin

Why

Lola 2018

I have worked so hard to get better everytime things get better they have to change meds and make things worse I cant take the nightmares and now because i was having trouble with low bp instead of taking my BP meds they take my nightmare meds i cant keep going thru this i wont this life is no kind of life i dont know where to go from here I'm tired I'm broken

Sorry that this is happening Lola.

Prazosin is a medication for treating high blood pressure, and it has an off-label use for treating nightmares. Were you on more than one BP med?

Have you told the doctor how important the medication for your nightmares was?

Hugs

Lola 2018

Sorry that this is happening Lola.

Prazosin is a medication for treating high blood pressure, and it has an off-label use for treating nightmares. Were you on more than one BP med?

Have you told the doctor how important the medication for your nightmares was?

Hugs
I'm on 2 bp meds they keep upping them I begged to lower them and let me keep my nightmare meds but they wont listen

1964dodge

Has a frog in the family
Forum Pro
SF Supporter
i'm sorry you have to go through this @Lola 2018 , changing meds is a difficult thing to do. try to discuss things with your doctor and explain everything in detail.

i know how you feel i keep getting hits to my health which affects my mental health. i keep fighting but sometimes i give up, i'm not a super human. you can be as me, keep fighting. sometimes you will give up because you aren't a super human either. that's when you get support from your friends on SF. i hope you can lift yourself up and fight again.

mike....*hug*console*shake

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$110.00
Goal
$255.00