Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by White Dove, Jun 26, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. White Dove

White Dove Well-Known Member

God why did you take someone from me who was a friend?

Why did you do it?

Why do you take everyone who means something to me away from me??

He did not want to die so why did you take him??

Why not take me?

Please take me away from all this pain and hurt. i have had enough of it.

it is not right and it is not fair. i should have been the one who died not peter.

He wanted to live i on the other hand do not.

Why do you do this? Why do you allow this to happen?

im mad God. im mad because i can not save a friend from dying. im mad because i am a useless piece of crap and yet you let me live.

im mad because i attempted my life 2 years ago and you let me live. it is not fair.

i want to die God. I want to die this time.

i am asking ... no ... i am begging you to just let me succeed in taking my life this time.

You do not intefer with free will so if it is my will to die then i do not want you to intefer and bring me back. This is hell that i am going through and i refuse to stay in it.

You say that you are a loving God , well then love me enough to let me go.....

i miss my mom, my grandma, my friends, my cousins, peter. you took them all from me and i want to be with them. So let me go....

I want no more life.... I do not want to live here anymore. i am through with everything. now let me go.....

you can not make me stay alive for to do so would be against your commandments of free will. i want out of this life and i want out of it now...
  2. blade

blade Well-Known Member

Hun I feel so sorry 4 u. it will b ok. I know how u feel. Ppl I love have left me . Not like death but like don’t want to know me because of who I am. Im here…
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.